View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom/queendom?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craftable walls, spires, paths and gates

102 32.38%
  • Cow with higher milk drop rate

95 30.16%
  • Eagle - to send on adventures

187 59.37%
  • New food eg pizza, rock cakes

70 22.22%
  • More caravans - use up building supplies etc

89 28.25%
  • Pawnshop

186 59.05%
  • Wizard tower

152 48.25%
  • Pet direboar

116 36.83%
  • New exchange - building supplies for ???

181 57.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 25 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Just a pet peeve, but I'd like to see when visiting Social - Neighbors that you return to where you left in the list rather than return to the top of the list. It is done in News, I don't know why it can't be done in SOcial.

Host(ess)
    Even though we haven't been playing for a year, some of us have earned higher levels in the game. We shouldn't have to buy Alicorns. If not a love shack...then some other way to craft items, would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TFTLK97 View Post
    Even though we haven't been playing for a year, some of us have earned higher levels in the game. We shouldn't have to buy Alicorns. If not a love shack...then some other way to craft items, would be nice.
    Absolutely agree!! I recently hit level 40 but can't craft an alicorn & I've visited many players on a LOWER level than me that have the love shack & *can* craft one, simply because they started when the love shack was released.
    Now, who plays CS more? lol

Ps. At the very least, take the crate off the alicorn which suggests it can be crafted. At this point, that's just a tease. lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-02-14 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Ps added

Host(ess)
    We really need help with managing our friends list. I have lost neighbors because I didn't or couldn't
    find them in my current list of 644 neighbors. If we could put a star next to a good friend in a favorite column...that would be a good start.

Host(ess)
    I'd like a way of managing my inventory - perhaps being able to sort by the number of items, the type of items etc. When you've been playing for more than a couple of years, the list of items is endlessly long....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlatus View Post
    How about having some sort of advantage for having a "4 heart" social rating? Maybe 5 gems if you maintain 4 hearts for one week? Otherwise have more goals that require maintaining at least a "2".
    A 4-heart reward system? LUV this idea too!

Ps. AND goals for *just* 3 or 4 heart players would be awesome...might get some no-heart unfriendly nbors off their no-visiting behinds LOL!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-02-14 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Ps added

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TFTLK97 View Post
    Lol, this is gonna go over like a stone block lol ...but how about an alicorn gift for reaching level 50?? Lol

Host(ess)
    North Woods, I would like a free Alicorn, under any circumstances. Lol-Yay!!!
    BTW, it is nice to get energy when leveling up...but couldn't we make it a little more rewarding?

Two suggestions:

(1) Make a fully functional Loveshack available for **every** player reaching a certain level. Would be a wonderful reward for those who reach 50 and still don't have it!

(2) Make rotatable **curved** border hedges and walls available. The always "blocky" look forced on us by the super straight walls and border hedges makes for a certain sameness to all of our kingdoms. The curved options would provide much more diversity to our kingdoms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxana View Post
    Two suggestions:

(1) Make a fully functional Loveshack available for **every** player reaching a certain level. Would be a wonderful reward for those who reach 50 and still don't have it!

(2) Make rotatable **curved** border hedges and walls available. The always "blocky" look forced on us by the super straight walls and border hedges makes for a certain sameness to all of our kingdoms. The curved options would provide much more diversity to our kingdoms.
    Similar to number 2, I'd still like curved water tiles so that I could build meandering streams and naturalistic lakes. A few round corners for the cobblestone and brick walkways would be nice too.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast