View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom/queendom?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craftable walls, spires, paths and gates

102 32.38%
  • Cow with higher milk drop rate

95 30.16%
  • Eagle - to send on adventures

187 59.37%
  • New food eg pizza, rock cakes

70 22.22%
  • More caravans - use up building supplies etc

89 28.25%
  • Pawnshop

186 59.05%
  • Wizard tower

152 48.25%
  • Pet direboar

116 36.83%
  • New exchange - building supplies for ???

181 57.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 25 April 2014

As well as a better way to review and manage inventory (main item on my wishlist), could we have an "Open Garden" scheme? I've got quite enough neighbours, I really don't need any more, but there are quite a few gardens I'd like to take a look at. Can we have a way to tour the interesting ones??

Adventure eagle's cool ☺️
    Also would love some low hedges or fences to create a meadow for the animals perhaps 😃

Host(ess)
    Not sure if anyone has suggested but what about being able to graft Alicorns. I am one of the unfortunate players who joined after this limited quest was available so I only have the Pink Alicorn and not willing to pay the obsered amount of gems for one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mariegoodley View Post
    Not sure if anyone has suggested but what about being able to graft Alicorns. I am one of the unfortunate players who joined after this limited quest was available so I only have the Pink Alicorn and not willing to pay the obsered amount of gems for one.
    Graft them onto what? Lol, there was a suggestion for pleached fruit trees. Maybe we could graft an Ali onto a pleached tree and make crabalis.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Ability to story trees, rocks, etc., so
    I can use new expansion territory without figuring what to do with these items that I will need in future but not immediately.
    I also would like to have some kind of domestic pets like some kind of a cat or dog.

help!!!! I just expanded, then the game reset itself. the expansion is gone. the trade tickets I used to get it are gone. it looks now like the expansion isn't even available anymore. also lost full energy....what is going on??

Host(ess)
    That was an auto correct I was talking about not being able to craft the while Alicorn it would be nice to be able to have one or two. I have lots of neighbours who have them but they cost 600 gems which is steep. Maybe your onto something and combine an Alicorn with something else

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mariegoodley View Post
    That was an auto correct I was talking about not being able to craft the while Alicorn it would be nice to be able to have one or two. I have lots of neighbours who have them but they cost 600 gems which is steep. Maybe your onto something and combine an Alicorn with something else
    Lol, I knew you meant craft but I couldn't resist. It is true that Ali's should be available in some form or another to everyone. I find them so helpful! Maybe TL should have an Ali sale, and knock the price down to 300 gems. I bet they'd get a lot of takers.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Lol, I knew you meant craft but I couldn't resist. It is true that Ali's should be available in some form or another to everyone. I find them so helpful! Maybe TL should have an Ali sale, and knock the price down to 300 gems. I bet they'd get a lot of takers.
    Too right! Even the perennial never get a gem sale whinger (me) would go for that. I bought my one and only when it was on sale for 450 gems a while back. I don't have the Shack.

600 gems for me is approx $30 AUD dollars (as I never get a gem sale). Whilst I love this game, I just cannot justify spending $30 real dollars for a white flappy thing that gives me 40 extra energy only once a week.

However, should it be say, 300, like you suggested, I might be persuaded to buy 2. I'm always a sucker for a buy one, get one free type of deal.

TL, that store bought iTunes card from the grocery shop (so hubby doesn't actually know how much I spend) is still burning a hole in my pocket. Give QZ's suggestion a go.

Better still, send a gem sale my way - for once.

Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01

TL, that store bought iTunes card from the grocery shop (so hubby doesn't actually know how much I spend) is still burning a hole in my pocket. Give QZ's suggestion a go.

Better still, send a gem sale my way - for once.

Cheers

Hahaha I thought I was the only one who did that. Hubby will actually pretend to look interested when I explain that I just need to up grade my gazebo tonight....his reply is "of course you do".....but he might not be so supportive if he actually knew how much cold hard cash I have spent on this game. Here's to iTunes cards.