Thread: Question on gifting and cellar limits

Rhino Keeper

Question Question on gifting and cellar limits

I've searched through the threads and can't find the answer to these two particular questions. So am I correct that we can only send and receive 3 gifts per day? This doesn't seem adequate. And also is there a cap on the number of items our cellars can store. If I missed these threads somewhere, my apologies. Thank you for any answers that can be provided.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I've searched through the threads and can't find the answer to these two particular questions. So am I correct that we can only send and receive 3 gifts per day? This doesn't seem adequate. And also is there a cap on the number of items our cellars can store. If I missed these threads somewhere, my apologies. Thank you for any answers that can be provided.
    Yes, you can only gift 3 people each day. You kind of get used to it. I just regift in the order I received gifts, whereas I think some people have a group that they alternate sending gifts to (3 farms one day, 3 other farms the next, then back to the 1st 3 farms).

Your cellar, as far as I know, is bottomless so you can store as much as you want in there.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    Yes, you can only gift 3 people each day. You kind of get used to it. I just regift in the order I received gifts, whereas I think some people have a group that they alternate sending gifts to (3 farms one day, 3 other farms the next, then back to the 1st 3 farms).

Your cellar, as far as I know, is bottomless so you can store as much as you want in there.
    Thanks GOF for answering my questions. I'm used to the other farm game I have quit playing that had unlimited gifting but limited cellar space. At least the cellar space is a very positive thing, since I have so much extra Easter deco down there.

During the Easter challenge I actually saw an x/y on the cellar. I can't seem to find that again. It appeared like a huge number though. I saw it one other time and now I can't see it. I feel like I was imagining it during that challenge cuz I was so fixated on it!

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if there's a limit to the number of gifts you receive... I know you definitely can receive more than 3. I send gifts from my 3 alternate farms to my main farm daily. (I have farms on my iPad, iPhone 5 and two older iPhones )

I also get about 5 or 6 other gifts daily and send gifts back to those as best I can.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio99 View Post
    During the Easter challenge I actually saw an x/y on the cellar. I can't seem to find that again. It appeared like a huge number though.
    I think it was 500.
    The numbers are still there when you use the cellar but just for a split second.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you everyone for the replies. I'll have to check it out and see if I can spot that number you're seeing. I wish they would raise the gifting limit to at least 20 both to send and receive. Some people have hundreds of neighbors who do so much to help them out. Right now I just do daily visits, buy from the side shops when I can and send back gifts I receive as a "thank you" to my neighbors.

Team Lava you should reconsider that low gifting number...pretty please?