Thread: Where did all the hammers go???

Where did all the hammers go???

Has anyone else noticed a shortage of hammers lately? I used to get hammers all the time - from plane deliveries, train deliveries, in the mine, in the pond, from a butterfly, from a mole, from my pets and recently I haven't received ANY? Am I the only one that is experiencing this??? I hate to have to use the forge to make them???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a shortage of hammers lately? I used to get hammers all the time - from plane deliveries, train deliveries, in the mine, in the pond, from a butterfly, from a mole, from my pets and recently I haven't received ANY? Am I the only one that is experiencing this??? I hate to have to use the forge to make them???
    just the opposite I have been getting them every 4 to 6 deliveries.. have over 20 stashed

Executive Chef
    I've been keeping a record of the drops from my plane deliveries today (trying to get easter eggs) - I have done 106 deliveries and got 1 hammer.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've been keeping a record of the drops from my plane deliveries today (trying to get easter eggs) - I have done 106 deliveries and got 1 hammer.
    OUCH!! I went through a dry spell with hammers awhile back but lately I will get up to 3 items with a delivery a saw, pick, shovel or hammer maybe some other tool and a map.. its been really generous

Executive Chef

I did 141 plane deliveries yesterday and only one hammer dropped.

Do you think there is a problem with the drop rate?
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    i did 141 plane deliveries yesterday and only one hammer dropped.

Do you think there is a problem with the drop rate?
    ouch!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can sell u some if u need.. Let me know when to list them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    I can sell u some if u need.. Let me know when to list them

Thanks for the offer, that's kind of you. I'm actually ok at the moment but I shall bear that in mind