View Poll Results: What New Things Would you like to See?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opal Dragon

81 47.65%
  • Kangaroo Dragon

42 24.71%
  • Wallaby Dragon

24 14.12%
  • Different Colored Potted Roses

34 20.00%
  • Gummy Bear Dragon

52 30.59%
  • Cotton Candy Dragon

60 35.29%
  • Gemini Dragon

57 33.53%
  • Skull Dragon

56 32.94%
  • LionFish Dragon

57 33.53%
  • Sea Creature Dragon

71 41.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New: Dragon Story POLL /SUGGESTION THREAD 4-24-14

New Resident
    Mystery Trade!
    (I suggested this earlier as Mystery Crafting, but trading makes more sense.)
    Your trade: 99 of any combination of items from your storage (minus purchased decorations).
    You receive: ??!MYSTERY EGG!?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon egg from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables.
    ***The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.***
    (***without this caveat, you will just make people mad when they trade 99 items and get a Life Dragon).
    Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable items in storage (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
    I would make the probability very low for diamond and treasure dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
    I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted a jelly bean dragon for the Easter event - maybe next year.

Just thought of a new habitat idea team lava... If you read this...
    How about a field of flowers habitat 3 dragon limit 1000000 coins 3-6000 capacity and purple or pink with second color green.
    Or if you want to make the habitat a premium habitat (or upgrade perhaps 200 gold) 4 dragon limit 7-10000 capacity.
    I just thought this would go lovely with our new bluebell and morning glory dragons (as well as the rose dragons ) Mainly because the spring habitat doesn't work well with those dragons ^^
    Last edited by bluefoxcrystal; 04-26-14 at 10:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    I would like TL renew all the common hybrids : i can't see them anymore !
    Why they don't make a new set of common hybrid ?
    I'm sure most of the players don't want to see fruitful, mist, island, poison...
    With all the new dragons, using one to replace a common should be easy for TL !
    Firemane could easy replace firestorm !
    Or TL could use an expired rare to replace a common.
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-27-14 at 06:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by f16rabid3 View Post
    Mystery Trade!
    (I suggested this earlier as Mystery Crafting, but trading makes more sense.)
    Your trade: 99 of any combination of items from your storage (minus purchased decorations).
    You receive: ??!MYSTERY EGG!?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon egg from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables.
    ***The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.***
    (***without this caveat, you will just make people mad when they trade 99 items and get a Life Dragon).
    Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable items in storage (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
    I would make the probability very low for diamond and treasure dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
    I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.
    This is a great idea! I have massive excess stuff in storage, 661 excess parts, not counting gemstones, nether dust, or lotus blossoms. I think we need new regular craftable dragons and decorations too so we can keep trading and using those parts.

If this idea doesn't work out at least allow us to delete expired parts.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by coco1954 View Post
    I think additional farms or higher output crops would be fab. I would also like the option to purchase food, gold and dragons with coins. I have over 125,000,000 and even with the high cost of expanding new islands I have nowhere to spend these coins I have earned. Maybe it could be a player can do this once they've reached a certain level. Idk. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Same problem here, i need additional farms or higher output crops at least (where is my 7th Farm ???)
    I do not answer to this pool, we have enough dragons right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I would prefer new four dragon habitats and more farms or better crops for harvesting food faster in the current farms. I can't keep up with feeding all of my new dragons.

I have a seventh farm and honestly I've had to delete it a couple times over lack of space. I don't think seventh farm is the answer although higher output of crops would be nice. IMO, a second den or temple would make game more exciting I also think cotton candy dragon sounds sweet I love the release of new dragons all the time. That's part of what makes the game so interesting for me. Everyone's island would be exactly the same if they didn't keep putting out new ones. I like that u don't see all the same dragons on every island bc there is such a wide variety, limited dragons, multiple ways of obtaining them and simply bc everyone is different and has different tastes I've tried other dragon games and they don't compare to DS. TL is onto something w the constant updates and amazing dragon designs. Many of my friends, family, and myself enjoy playing DS very much and it's just another way we all have fun together even tho some of us live far apart. Just had to get that off my chest! Sorry for long post

aww a kangaroo dragon would be cute :3

Quote Originally Posted by chariotaflame View Post
    I have a seventh farm and honestly I've had to delete it a couple times over lack of space. I don't think seventh farm is the answer although higher output of crops would be nice. IMO, a second den or temple would make game more exciting I also think cotton candy dragon sounds sweet I love the release of new dragons all the time. That's part of what makes the game so interesting for me. Everyone's island would be exactly the same if they didn't keep putting out new ones. I like that u don't see all the same dragons on every island bc there is such a wide variety, limited dragons, multiple ways of obtaining them and simply bc everyone is different and has different tastes I've tried other dragon games and they don't compare to DS. TL is onto something w the constant updates and amazing dragon designs. Many of my friends, family, and myself enjoy playing DS very much and it's just another way we all have fun together even tho some of us live far apart. Just had to get that off my chest! Sorry for long post
    I completely agree! I never feel the need to have every dragon. Some I get and some I don't but I wouldn't want all islands to look the same. Visiting would just be boring.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast