Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	13203

Another pic ( I don't know how to make it bigger) if a mod can edit it and embiggen the pic I will appreciate it

Embiggened pic

Last edited by maguar; 04-25-14 at 02:52 PM.
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Executive Chef
    I liked the opportunity to pound a pile of rocks to replace some of the stone and iron. It's not often I get a chance to get rid of a pile as I'm usually struggling to keep my stones below max.

Fashion Designer
    Can't trigger trolls for the five? First one from pit, now nothing! They are usually everywhere! Any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Glad I stockpiled some faiery potion parts in the greenhouse fighting the troll kings take a lot of energy. The 20 energy sure helps.

At the beginning of the second step, the dialog is around Dire Boars (or Energy Hogs) overrunning the Kingdom - Does that mean they will spawn more frequently? If that is the case, what step will make them stop and go back to the normal spawn rate?

MY question... Whats gong on with STORMY'S kingdom I can always count on finding❤️❤️❤️ When I visit but for two days now....NOTHING & he has kaz house but no pit????? Just wondering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom9909 View Post
    At the beginning of the second step, the dialog is around Dire Boars (or Energy Hogs) overrunning the Kingdom - Does that mean they will spawn more frequently? If that is the case, what step will make them stop and go back to the normal spawn rate?
    I'm at step 4 and I haven't noticed more boars, than usual, at any stage yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom9909 View Post
    I have not had an 'overrunning' of boars in my kingdom since starting this quest. So don't know where they heck they are & I'm on the step (7) to collect from the jousting arena but need to wait 10 hours to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on step 8 and I haven't seen a lot of boars yet. I'm looking for trolls.

Executive Chef
    No boars here,, I was hoping to see a few

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast