Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

We're sorry to hear about this! It seems you have experienced a sync error in the game. Make sure you're connected to stable connection first before you start playing to avoid these sync errors. You can visit a neighbor and see if you can help out in their Kingdom. If you're able to, then you have stable connection.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    If it was a sync, wouldn't the pit still be activated? When my game syncs and I'm in the middle of collecting, the building does not reset. It's still collectable. I'm not arguing, just wondering. I have to put my two cents in.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I'm at the offer anje can't refuse and am stuck. I got him to appear but can't get any reaction when I tap on him. I've done a force close and a complete shutdown of my iPad. Everything else in the game works so I can do things around him but would like to finish the quest.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklebeth View Post
    I'm at the offer anje can't refuse and am stuck. I got him to appear but can't get any reaction when I tap on him. I've done a force close and a complete shutdown of my iPad. Everything else in the game works so I can do things around him but would like to finish the quest.
    Part of him may be out of bounds, try using a stylus and tap around to see if you can hit part of him.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Part of him may be out of bounds, try using a stylus and tap around to see if you can hit part of him.
    I think that is the problem, he is right on the edge of my kingdom. Tried tapping all around him and nothing. What else can I do? He's not even in a spot that I could expand around him.
    Got him going. Expanded the kingdom screen size and was finally able to hit a good spot. Thanks for your help and suggestion of the issue.
    Last edited by sparklebeth; 05-07-14 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Fixed issue

Try zooming in and see if you can find any part of him that appears inside of your expanded area of your kingdom. Keep tapping around that area and you'll eventually bring up the fight screen.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829