Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Katbtodd I've got my fingers crossed for your boars and monsters
    Just used 12 energies nothing,, clicked on cottages strawberries ponds and kitchens,, nothing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Make sure you have 40 energy ready before you tap. He takes 50, right? Maybe that will help....keeping my fingers crossed for you, Belbar.
    Quote Originally Posted by loui5e View Post
    Sending some luck your way!! Fingers crossed, in a hour, I can **** troll no 3 without him refreshing and morphing into a boar
    Thanks for your good luck. It was 4th time lucky. Now I just need to wait a few hours to collect from the troll vault and i am done with this quest line.

Fashion Designer
    I completed all the goals before downloading the update (actually only just downloaded it 5 mins ago).

I guess the bug causing monsters to change from "special" to "normal" didn't affect everyone, even before the update (even though the update presumably fixed it for those that it did).

At what point do the dire boars come back in force? I'm currently on "Being Outted Isn't So Bad" and have seen only 1 dire boar so far. This is with checking iron rich rocks, strawberries, etc several times a day. I want to stock up on boar tusks so I want to be sure I don't pass the point where they're supposed to be back in force.

Here's a question...I've defeated two out of the three trolls. After waiting for my 8 hours to hit the Kaz's this morning to get Anje, he appeared. I stabbed him 30 times. All of a sudden, he turned into a boar!!! What gives? Now I wait another 8 hours? And what about my lost energy?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by napertown View Post
    Here's a question...I've defeated two out of the three trolls. After waiting for my 8 hours to hit the Kaz's this morning to get Anje, he appeared. I stabbed him 30 times. All of a sudden, he turned into a boar!!! What gives? Now I wait another 8 hours? And what about my lost energy?
    Here is a current thread on Anje turning into another beast.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post894169
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So I've fought off Vulzal, Yamike's five, Yamike himself and the knights will be back from the Feral Lands in the morning...I'm not quite finished but I have fought a fair share of trolls.

It's likely a coincidence but why is Thurston always meandering through my troll battles...not Old Thomas, Sabina, or Ivy; it's always Thurston. I can almost hear him (in a mocking sing-songy voice) saying,
    "so how's it going"
    "I told you trolls were nothing but trouble"
    "is your sword getting heavy?"

New Resident
    My first collection from the troll vault gave me one large emerald but it wasn't added to my inventory. I checked it out and I found that we can only have 1 large emerald, 10 large topaz and 1 large sapphire. Is it on purpose?? If it's so it would be a real waste for all the stones collected from the troll vault.. Could you please fix it. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Finished this part, now I'm getting boars in places I used to get trolls (glimmerbulbs, coin buildings). Do we not **** trolls anymore now that we're friends with Kaz? If only we could get rid of fangbeasts...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by basma84 View Post
    My first collection from the troll vault gave me one large emerald but it wasn't added to my inventory. I checked it out and I found that we can only have 1 large emerald, 10 large topaz and 1 large sapphire. Is it on purpose?? If it's so it would be a real waste for all the stones collected from the troll vault.. Could you please fix it. Thanks.

The same happened to me. I got a large emerald but the message that I couldn't hold any more. It seems odd this building drops this item but you can't hold them in storage.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).