Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'll try that. Thanks for the tip. I hope TL fixes this ASAP. It's frustrating.
    Did you also download the latest update from the App Store? I downloaded it, and the problem was fixed on the next collection. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Weird, I finished early, no gems, just me. Nothing in my queue to work on so I guess I try to focus on getting those extra expansion permits. I can't play frequently so getting trade tickets takes me forever.

Rhino Keeper
    i think more buildings are triggering boars now, i m getting at least 3-5 a day.

Executive Chef
    Still not getting the boar,,,I am on my 3rd day with only one showing up,,tapping on building,,and crops,, every thing,,in fact I'm not getting any of the other monsters either,, this is a every player wish... No monster... But we need the boars tusks to make the meals ,, is there a glitch in the game ,, please help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hopefully that one boar is the start of your own boar invasion
    Please help...still no invasion collected on every thing this morning when I got up with full energy, schools and pinkies,, still no attack... And no other monsters either... And I do not have any monster music,,, please help I'm on my 3 days now... Only one boar in almost 3 days is not good...ever since I place my vault ,,,placed it Sunday morning around 4:30 EDT please could you look into this ,,. I can't be the only one with this trouble

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Please help...still no invasion collected on every thing this morning when I got up with full energy, schools and pinkies,, still no attack... And no other monsters either... And I do not have any monster music,,, please help I'm on my 3 days now... Only one boar in almost 3 days is not good...ever since I place my vault ,,,placed it Sunday morning around 4:30 EDT please could you look into this ,,. I can't be the only one with this trouble
    The first couple of things I would do (and sorry if it sounds like a broken record) would be to try force closing and restarting, restarting device, deleting and reinstalling the game. These actions can shake out small gremlins. If these don't work I'd then email support as they can check if there's anything spe if if to your account (apart from a really long run of bad luck).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    The first couple of things I would do (and sorry if it sounds like a broken record) would be to try force closing and restarting, restarting device, deleting and reinstalling the game. These actions can shake out small gremlins. If these don't work I'd then email support as they can check if there's anything spe if if to your account (apart from a really long run of bad luck).
    Yes I wrote team lava support,,, and I done every thing except deleted and reinstall , I will do that now

Executive Chef
    Hello again,,, I delete and now it's reinstalling,, but as I was in there .. There was a update in there for the games, I did not notice before,,, not even sure what it said some thing about chrome. But not sure ,,,

Nightclub Owner
    Katbtodd I've got my fingers crossed for your boars and monsters
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Katbtodd I've got my fingers crossed for your boars and monsters
    Thanks I need it.. All re loaded now waiting for energy to build,, thanks again,, hope it works