Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    These actually may be a result of the changes we made for the fix. Please try again when possible. The sync error issue with Kaz's Abode should (hopefully) be fixed!
    I was able to collect from Kaz's Abode, battle King Anje, and place the Troll Vault without any problems. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Any ideas on ways to trigger trolls besides glimmerbulbs and mushrooms? thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Any ideas on ways to trigger trolls besides glimmerbulbs and mushrooms? thanks.
    Cabbages, royal buildings, non animal resource buildings, large rock outcroppings, cocoa, Glimmerdust troves
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the troll pit now. Triggered Yamike...6 whacks in syncs and changes to regular troll...troll pit and Kaz's house still giving me problems..wasting all my Alicorn energy and can't complete quest because of bugs help
    I'm having this same problem at Kaz's house. Triggered what's-his-name, chopped 5 times, sync, changed to boar with 3 chops out of him, have to wait 8 hours until the house ripens again. I think I will not try the troll pit when it ripens in a few hours until I hear that it's really safe to do so. I don't want to waste my precious energy!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

i had this refresh problem with Kaz's house, but i force close the game and power off my ipad, and reopen, problem is solved. make sure you have the update first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    i had this refresh problem with Kaz's house, but i force close the game and power off my ipad, and reopen, problem is solved. make sure you have the update first.
    I did the same and the kaz house seems fine now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the troll pit now. Triggered Yamike...6 whacks in syncs and changes to regular troll...troll pit and Kaz's house still giving me problems..wasting all my Alicorn energy and can't complete quest because of bugs help
    I've got the same problem with troll pit and yamike... he changes into a regular troll... but my energy is gone anyway....

Strange... I don't have these problems
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    I've got the same problem with troll pit and yamike... he changes into a regular troll... but my energy is gone anyway....
    Me too. I collected from the troll pit. Had Yamike, used about 30 energy and the game synched and all I had was a normal troll and my energy was gone. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try again. Very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Cabbages, royal buildings, non animal resource buildings, large rock outcroppings, cocoa, Glimmerdust troves
    Glimmerdust troves have been triggering boars for me.

I'm done with this part, time to restock and wait for Thursday By the way has anyone noticed that we can have 1 large emerald, 1 large sapphire, but 10 large topaz?