Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Is Vulzal a twin to the first troll king??? Lol
    I think there's been too much in-breeding and they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think there's been too much in-breeding and they all look alike.
    I think TL was too lazy to get a texture for him (he drop a sapphire but the staff has an emerald)
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

The sync error issue with Kaz's Abode should be fixed. Can you guys check in your games to see if you can collect now? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The sync error issue with Kaz's Abode should be fixed. Can you guys check in your games to see if you can collect now? Thanks!
    Great! It would've been really bad if kaz's house stopped dropping for lot of time (with all the goods he drops).
    Thanks!

I just collected from Kaz's and didn't get the loading message. Thanks so much Frozen Turtle! Great job!

Storm8 saves the day (lol it kinda rhymes too)

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems with their request to neighbours? I carefully counted out 20 of my most frequent visitors & sent out my request for knights yesterday. I only got 14 replies, yet 2 of the people not replying later visited me. One in particular is a neighbour with whom I always chat, so I knew she would have responded if she'd received my request. I later asked her if she'd had my request, and she hadn't. Today I sent out 20 more requests and this same neighbour has not received it. I know that only 20 requests go out each day, & I listed the 20 I sent out each time - ticking them off as replies came in. I know the neighbours who haven't replied are actively playing and visiting. So what on earth is going wrong?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm still not able to collect. have tried force closing to no effect.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on step 8 now (Yamike's Trolls). Is it 5 trolls spawned from the troll pit? Or do trolls spawned elesewhere count towards the total?

@Cesar49 I found the requests for this quest much slower to come in than with other requests i've made. I sent my first lot out yesterday and would normally always get 20 back in the same day but this time i only got 12 I think it was. Perhaps because there are so many of us sending them out at the same time?

Fashion Designer
    I don't get the neighbour request limit thingy.....

I don't know who is more active of my neighbours, so I sent requests to all 58 of my neighbours and I got help from 22 of them, so where's a 20 limit in that?