Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Farm Supplier
    I didn't have a sync error, just a normal troll instead of yamike.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    By the way has anyone noticed that we can have 1 large emerald, 1 large sapphire, but 10 large topaz?
    I noticed it when I lost large emerald I got from the Vault because of this limit. Very disappointing...

All I am getting from troll vault is coins, at least 3 or 4 times now. Is anyone getting any other drops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    All I am getting from troll vault is coins, at least 3 or 4 times now. Is anyone getting any other drops?
    I've had silver drop.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I have collected from the troll pit again and for the THIRD time my game synched and Yamike turned into an ordinary troll. Why is no-one doing anything about this for the people who are having a problem. Getting really annoyed now. I won't be able to start the next part of the quest at this rate and I am losing energy needlessly.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The fist collection I got a gold nugget and then coins and then 1 normal jewel. No big red ruby like others! But that's ok, cause I have a few of those anyway.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebelli View Post
    After fighting Vulzal, the storyline took me to step 10 ( feral lands adventure) skipping step 8 and 9. I sent my knights out and now notice that I have step 8 and 10 listed in my goals. Anyone else receive these goals out of sequence? Any ill effects?
    Those three can be be done in any order
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody else find that Dior boar appear more after this weeks quests finished? I got them from everywhere like cropping rocks, harvest cocoa....8 out of 10 monsters appear are them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by boxesj View Post
    Does anybody else find that Dior boar appear more after this weeks quests finished? I got them from everywhere like cropping rocks, harvest cocoa....8 out of 10 monsters appear are them.
    I've noticed an increase. They're not as bad as when they were overrunning the kingdom but they're definitely more frequent.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've noticed an increase. They're not as bad as when they were overrunning the kingdom but they're definitely more frequent.
    I'm not gettin any beast of any kind... In the last 24 hours... And I have collected on every thing,,, thinking they are hiding,, on me