Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Kaz's house is also causing my game to refresh on my iPod. I can do everything else, just not try to collect on Kaz's house. Up until now I was getting Trolls appearing when I harvested mushrooms but since the problem with Kaz's house I am not getting them or any 'beastie' at all. I hope this problem is fixed soon because I only need to fight 1 more troll to move onto next level.

Rhino Keeper
    The new game update this morning seems to have fixed the Kaz's house problem. It spawned the troll for me and didn't refresh so was able to complete that part of the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    The new game update this morning seems to have fixed the Kaz's house problem. It spawned the troll for me and didn't refresh so was able to complete that part of the quest.
    Nope, not for me. 10pm Aust time. Have installed update and every time I try to collect from Kaz, it refreshes. Therefore problem not fixed. Cheers.

Still having the sync problem with Kaz's house also. Glad I'm through the 5 trolls part. Since it's the weekend doubt we'll see a fix til Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    What I didn't know is that goals 7, 8 and 10 are triggered at the same time by completing step 6. So you can send out a feral lands early knowing you don't need to wait for two days for the troll pit. At least I think so? I had looked at the steps and decided to send a normal adventure out today because I thought I was way off needing it.

I started with the troll king and I think that until I've finished him off, I should not also collect from the troll pit, because then that qould not trigger a monster. Perhaps the better way would have been the other way round?
    Yes, those parts triggered altogether. I collected from my arena first & starting the battle with Vulzal before I realized it though. I had already started the feral lands adventure so I got lucky there. It was ready this morning for collection & completed that part of the quest when I collected. So now just waiting on the troll pit to defeat Yamike.

11.An Offer Anje Can't Refuse
    Battle King Anje x 1
    *Collect from Kaz's Abode to trigger Anje (50HP)
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP, Simple Feast x 1, Large Topaz x 1, unlocks Troll Vault

Looks like this part of the quest is on hold until the sync problem at Kaz's place gets fixed.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-26-14 at 05:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    I did the up date this morning,.. Kaz's place is still reloading my game,, was thinking ..it was going to fix that problem ,,, when I was reading in here yesterday,,, but ,it's
    not fix,,please help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I did the up date this morning,.. Kaz's place is still reloading my game,, was thinking ..it was going to fix that problem ,,, when I was reading in here yesterday,,, but ,it's
    not fix,,please help
    Same problem here,tapped his house bout 5 times and gave up

Executive Chef
    Mixed luck this morning. Jumped a level just before I started by battle with Vulzal, so I didn't need my stored energy supplies. However, I went on a regular adventure before realizing I could have sent a Feral Lands adventure. Oh, well....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	13218

Some pics (vulzal up here^^ and the boss quest that I got down here vv)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	41 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13217   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	45 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	13216   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	13219  
    Last edited by bogusiawieder; 04-26-14 at 06:49 AM.
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Same problem here,tapped his house bout 5 times and gave up
    I got,some good,stuff... From taping,so,many time... But each time ..it took it away,,,pout

Executive Chef
    Is Vulzal a twin to the first troll king??? Lol

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast