Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

I have a really annoying bug in my game. I'm not sure if anyone else experiences it but I need help. What happens is my quests will keep reappearing one by one starting from the beginning. I have to press "ok" numerous times before I can continue playing. How do I make these quests stop forcefully appearing?

I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S4. Android version 4.4.2.

Game version 1.5.5.7.8
    Last edited by garnet1223; 04-23-14 at 11:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    It is a known issue. We were asked to list the goals that keep popping up. I have done this twice on this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post882199

Nothing has been done about it.

For some players "exiting" out of the game closes out all the old goal pop ups at once so you can get on with playing.

Quote Originally Posted by garnet1223 View Post
    I have a really annoying bug in my game. I'm not sure if anyone else experiences it but I need help. What happens is my quests will keep reappearing one by one starting from the beginning. I have to press "ok" numerous times before I can continue playing. How do I make these quests stop forcefully appearing?

I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S4. Android version 4.4.2.

Game version 1.5.5.7.8
    Does it happen all the time? Does it only happen when new Goals get released?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Does it happen all the time? Does it only happen when new Goals get released?
    Wow. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It is a known issue. We were asked to list the goals that keep popping up. I have done this twice on this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post882199

Nothing has been done about it.

For some players "exiting" out of the game closes out all the old goal pop ups at once so you can get on with playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow. Seriously?
    We understand that you're frustrated that the issue has not been fixed, but we have not been able to reproduce or isolate the issue on our end. Each time we've asked for information it has been to try to narrow down the cause of the issue. We do appreciate all the information you have provided and do hope we will be able to resolve the issue.

Nightclub Owner
    It does not always happen when new goals are released. It does happen sometimes but not every time.

On that Bakery thread I typed out the pop ups as they appeared on screen. Because it happens so frequently i hardly can play on my android phone.

It is also not confined to any one version. It has happened in all the versions I have, right down to the last released version in restaurant & bakery.

Sorry I couldn't get back to this thread until now. Also sorry bobbyrae I did not see your other thread(s). The only difference in mine is mine does not crash after all the goals pop up.

FrozenTurtle I'd gladly like to help solve this issue so I'll try and give as much info as I can. There is one fact that I left out but only because I'm not sure if this is the case or not. Right now I'm only using the original version of Restaurant Story. So Springtime is not installed. I feel like that could cause an issue but I'm not sure.

This is also the second phone I have used with the same account.

Oh and no. It does not do this when a new goal is given. I guess I can't really pinpoint an exact time but it seems like this usually happens when I'm choosing the food I'm going to cook next. It's also not every time but it happens often.
    Last edited by garnet1223; 04-24-14 at 10:00 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    it seems like this usually happens when I'm choosing the food I'm going to cook next.
    For me when it happens, the pop ups start as soon as I open the game.

New Resident
    This happens to me about once a day when I open up/return to the game - it is seemingly random, and will happen even if I haven't closed the game, merely returned to it after a long time away. Just happened this morning, which is why I came to look for posts.

I am on the HTC One, Android 4.4.2, and this happens with both Restaurant Story: Springtime and also with Dragon Story. Over the next several days, I'll try to pay attention to exactly when it happens.

Executive Chef
    For me, this always happens after I log-in on my accounts and I don't force close immediately after clicking 'Proceed' during that part where they show the other Strom8 games you play. Very rarely (like it happened once or twice only) that I experience old goal popups while playing normally (meaning not after just logging back in) and when that happens, a force close always ****s those gem trap of popups.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast