Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT purchase the 2nd breeding den in the Arctic Isles!

Thumbs down DO NOT purchase the 2nd breeding den in the Arctic Isles!

From overview profile, it shows we can have 2 breeding den but why in the market, it shows limit reached, do anyone facing same problem or just a "Illusion".
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 04-23-14 at 03:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yes I see the same thing in the overview it states I have 1/2 breeding dens but in the market it shows limit reached.

Fashion Designer
    The same to me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	13178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	13178

Fashion Designer
    Hi I just noticed this also my profile says same thing 1/2 but in market it says breeding den limit reached. Is there going to be an update for this to take effect?

Fashion Designer
    Could this be for the arctic isles???

You mentioned this could involve the arctic isles, I don't know if this has been mentioned before but my profile also says 1/2 breeding dens on all my accounts. I just visited 2 of my arctic isles. On both arctic profiles, it also shows 1/2 arctic breeding dens. On both accounts, they show that they're available to buy in the market for 800 coins. But when I press "buy", it asks me to buy extra gold!! Something's definitely wrong there.

Hope that, if they do make a second breeding den available on the main isles, you can buy it for coins, and NOT gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojrlir View Post
    On both accounts, they show that they're available to buy in the market for 800 coins. But when I press "buy", it asks me to buy extra gold!! Something's definitely wrong there.
    This is the same for me. Says cost is 800 coins but then says I need more gold for purchase, hopefully Teamlava gets this fixed quickly. People who have enough gold are going to get really ticked off thinking they are getting it for coins but it actually takes their gold.

Thumbs down DO NOT purchase the 2nd breeding den in the Arctic Isles!

I am so mad right now I forgot how to properly speak English. I have just yesterday purchased 500 gold, planning on using it on the Easter Egg Hunt and whatever else I usually do with gold. Just like a few of you here, I have noticed the possibility of having two breeding dens instead of one. Apparently this was only possible in the Arctic Isles.

And what do you know? The second breeding den apparently cost only 800 silver coins.

I can't believe I fell for it.

And what ticks me off (is it obvious how hard I try to contain my language?) the most is that if I hadn't purchased the gold yesterday, the game wouldn't have let me buy the breeding den.

I am new on the forum, I came here especially for this. Not to seem rude or anything, but I thought of asking the people here if a refund is possible. Or something. I don't usually spend money in such games, but this one is really enjoyable and I thought, hey, what's the worst that could happen? It's just a game.

Ha, no.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    This is the same for me. Says cost is 800 coins but then says I need more gold for purchase, hopefully Teamlava gets this fixed quickly. People who have enough gold are going to get really ticked off thinking they are getting it for coins but it actually takes their gold.
    This has actually happened!!

Not to me, but apparently gold was purchased especially for easter event. This person noticed that a second breeding den was available in arctic isles, and that it cost 800 coins, but it took gold instead. Please, everyone! Beware of this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derpinaround View Post
    I am so mad right now I forgot how to properly speak English. I have just yesterday purchased 500 gold, planning on using it on the Easter Egg Hunt and whatever else I usually do with gold. Just like a few of you here, I have noticed the possibility of having two breeding dens instead of one. Apparently this was only possible in the Arctic Isles.

And what do you know? The second breeding den apparently cost only 800 silver coins.

I can't believe I fell for it.

And what ticks me off (is it obvious how hard I try to contain my language?) the most is that if I hadn't purchased the gold yesterday, the game wouldn't have let me buy the breeding den.

I am new on the forum, I came here especially for this. Not to seem rude or anything, but I thought of asking the people here if a refund is possible. Or something. I don't usually spend money in such games, but this one is really enjoyable and I thought, hey, what's the worst that could happen? It's just a game.

Ha, no.

You DEFINITELY deserve a refund if TL are advertising something as costing 800 coins, then it should cost 800 coins, NOT take your gold instead/as well.

A refund is good business practise when it is the business's fault in the first place.

Try PM a mod with your details (storm 8 id, island name, etc) and they should help you recover your lost gold.

Good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast