Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stormie's new look

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck does rhino keeper mean beside my name?

Anyway, stormie used to be decorated beautifully and I was always jealous but obviously someone without artistic talents (like me) took a swing at it this time. lol

Executive Chef
    If Stormie paid me just 48 gems I'd happily discount him to be his decorator. Call me...maybe...

It was nice before when they would take the time out to decorate Stormie's Store for the weekly update. His store was advertising their new decor and also showcasing what's nice in the different boxes.. tempting us to open it Really, a win-win situation for TL and us.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Such randomness and you would think they would use this opportunity to give him the largest bakery and show off every box item that exists.
    If stormie's store is too big and full of too many decorations I think it can cause issues for people on older devices when they visit

Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    What the heck does rhino keeper mean beside my name?
    It's a forum title based on the number of posts you've done. This thread has more info
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Yeay, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I got the rose cupcakes on my third attempt of opening the Love Baket

I do also have the Pink Sugar Cakes rom the Sugar Fairy's Gift box and they are also amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    No it's not. The rose cupcakes are a 4th place prize in the Love Basket box. I think you're confusing them with the pink sugar cakes which are from the Sugar Fairy's Gift box.

Farm Supplier
    Don't you think it's cute that Stormie actually bakes stuff in his little shop? I'm pretty sure I've caught his food spoiled before too, hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12