Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Rune Dragon 4-25-14(Mining- IOS)EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    TL shouldn't put the limit on the bombs that we save, my second account reached the limit which was 25 bombs and my evolution was ready for another 9 bombs but I completely forgot that TL haven't updated for Rune, so I clicked on it an hour before the update and it's gone with the wind.... I saved it so I could get 25 plus 9 (36hrs evolution). Oh well, so far I got 43 runes from 25 bombs.

Rhino Keeper
    I used up all the bombs I got up until yesterday to get a second amber dragon, so I'm off to a late start with this one. I've gotten 13 runes from the 6 bombs I received today. This time I'll just pace myself and get one dragon, since it's just a yellow/green combo.
    But I must say, this dragon has a very cool design. It could have been introduced in a second set of Egyptian type dragons (maybe with a pharaoh dragon, sandstorm dragon and scarab dragon).

Rhino Keeper
    The mining for the Rune Dragon has no "end date" yet. If I'm recalling correctly, the mining for the Platinum Dragon lasted a couple of months. I know I earned and kept several of the Platinum just for the revenue. The Rune Dragon looks like it may be even a better earner - so I'll be trying to get several. I was really hoping for a pink hybrid for trading / crafting. Maybe next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    TL shouldn't put the limit on the bombs that we save, my second account reached the limit which was 25 bombs and my evolution was ready for another 9 bombs but I completely forgot that TL haven't updated for Rune, so I clicked on it an hour before the update and it's gone with the wind.... I saved it so I could get 25 plus 9 (36hrs evolution). Oh well, so far I got 43 runes from 25 bombs.
    Same thing happened to me for my crusader.... 11 bombs gone for good! Ugh!

I also saved my bombs and got 43 runes. A lot of dragons waiting for evolution, so maybe I'll have 2 rune dragons!

Executive Chef
    I just used 10 bombs and got 16 rune stones

Executive Chef
    It is very nice that they got another mining project going so quickly after finishing Amber - mining is really the ingame feature in which profithunger is the least "in your face" sort of, i like it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Yep. That happened to me with my lovely new Spring dragon. 28 hrs
    I didn't forget. When I went to take him out of the Evolution Temple I checked the mine first. No mining for dragons. Just a sign that said EXPIRED.
    Less than an hour later---Rune dragon showed up!

Farm Supplier
    This is getting Ridiculous, I ran out of dragons to evolve before I was able to collect enough eggs for the Amber Dragon and I don't have any more to evolve. I have not been able to breed a new dragon type in months nor do I have enough food to get one to any stage to evolve. Plus with the way TL is throwing new dragons out you never have enough time to breed them unless you get them on the first try. This has gotten out of control !!! I"ve been playing this game from the beginning and I have yet been able to breed even one Ultra Rare type Dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    This is getting Ridiculous, I ran out of dragons to evolve before I was able to collect enough eggs for the Amber Dragon and I don't have any more to evolve. I have not been able to breed a new dragon type in months nor do I have enough food to get one to any stage to evolve. Plus with the way TL is throwing new dragons out you never have enough time to breed them unless you get them on the first try. This has gotten out of control !!! I"ve been playing this game from the beginning and I have yet been able to breed even one Ultra Rare type Dragon.
    Hi if u r not getting any new dragons then fed u breeding fails to get bombs from evolving them I am also doing the same

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast