Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Rune Dragon 4-25-14(Mining- IOS)EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Everyone spends money on entertainment differently. This game is fair, it treats everyone the same. Do I think some things are way over priced, yes I do. For me the object is to work to accomplish things and not just buy it all at once. I do spend some money on this game when I like a packaged deal. I would have spent $5 to get enough gold to finish the tournament because I was having fun and wanted to win, but luckily I didn't need it. There are people who complain about the price of milk while the cashier is checking out their beer. Just sayin'...

And I agree totally with you dangerb0y. Something seems a little odd to me too about an experienced player not being able to grow enough food.
    Hehe, fanboi there - this game is far from fair, far from treating everyone alike - but it is also a free game that really doesn't have to cost a dime to play so it'd be foolish expecting a perfect gaming experience that's equally enjoyable and rewarding for each and every player. I'm glad you enjoy it though, and as i've stated elsewhere i think you should just pay away if you're having fun!

Hmm, btw why bother wondering if some players CAN create much food to waste - why SHOULD they have to? To make it a fair game?
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be honest, at this point I do feel we need ways to get more food. But, I don't think of it as a complete waste of food to evolve a breeding fail. Afterall, I'm getting bombs in order to get a NEW dragon. For me it's just like another crafting material needed to get a new dragon. Lately, only about half the dragons I evolve are breeding fails, and I usually get back the food I used, as bonuses during mining.
    It does slow me down a bit when I evolve a breeding fail, but I wouldn't consider it a complete waste. That's just my perspective.

Rhino Keeper
    I've mined 55 runestones already... And got a bunch of food to evolve my dragons!!! I love the mining feature!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    I'll be honest, at this point I do feel we need ways to get more food. But, I don't think of it as a complete waste of food to evolve a breeding fail. Afterall, I'm getting bombs in order to get a NEW dragon. For me it's just like another crafting material needed to get a new dragon. Lately, only about half the dragons I evolve are breeding fails, and I usually get back the food I used, as bonuses during mining.
    It does slow me down a bit when I evolve a breeding fail, but I wouldn't consider it a complete waste. That's just my perspective.
    No, very true, ofc it's not a complete waste, you do gain something fairly unique (well sort of) from using them bombs - what i dislike is the fact that it's not same for all players, myself i probably won't have to evolve any fails at all so i won't "waste" any food at all, but DS veterans that have old type of account and perhaps most of the available dragons already - i'd understand if they were to grumbe a bit about the way it's set up...
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    No, very true, ofc it's not a complete waste, you do gain something fairly unique (well sort of) from using them bombs - what i dislike is the fact that it's not same for all players, myself i probably won't have to evolve any fails at all so i won't "waste" any food at all, but DS veterans that have old type of account and perhaps most of the available dragons already - i'd understand if they were to grumbe a bit about the way it's set up...
    Oh yes, definitely! I've gotten most of the basic dragons so far, but there are those that still elude me (Super, Caesar, Scorpion, Diamond) and the goals for them still sit there even after more than a year. I'm not sure if I'd count as a veteran, but I've been playing this game since December 2012, and I'm still upset that I have these goals there and can never breed some of these dragons. Until I do get them, I'll make the best of a not-so-good situation, and evolve my fails to continue mining for the new dragons.

Farm Supplier
    I just hit 100 runes,halfway there! Good luck to everyone else mining! Anyone know how long this dragon will be available?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquared8690 View Post
    Anyone know how long this dragon will be available?
    I hope there isn't a time frame, I missed half of the time for the Amber because I was on vacation without my tablet..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I hope there isn't a time frame, I missed half of the time for the Amber because I was on vacation without my tablet..
    If I'm recalling correctly, there was a 30-day timer from the start of the Amber mining. The prior mining award (Platinum Dragon) did not have a timer and it seems like it lasted at least a couple of months.

What I believe is there is a timer for Amber due to the fact its a Super Rare where if you have more than one you can trade for large Black Gems to craft Jade, Tigers Eye and Onyx, TL would not want people to get the Large Black Gems easy, so people will get frustrated and buy golds/dragons as with the Rune Dragon its only Large Green and Yellow when you trade, so its ok for them to leave it for months and months.

Fashion Designer
    I have about 160 and have been slowly working at it. I notice they seem to give less as your level goes up, or maybe I am mistaken.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast