Thread: "Neighbor-Heart-Limit" ?

"Neighbor-Heart-Limit" ?

Hi all,

my neighbors wrote on my wall: sorry no hearts found
    but i have a lot of buildings with no sparcles
    so is there a limit they could like / or tap on, before u have to collect the hearts / sparcles?

THX

Executive Chef
    Each neighbor can tap on 5 hearts each day. They can only tap on buildings that have not been tapped by other neighbors.

Why your neighbor didn't see any buildings to tap on when you had available buildings is unknown. Perhaps they already visited your kingdom that day and forgot that they had? Perhaps they visited your kingdom when there weren't available buildings? Perhaps they didn't look around well enough when they visited and simply missed seeing the hearts?

Executive Chef
    I very often find no hearts to tap when I visit neighbours and it is my first visit of the day.

Maybe it is because other neighbours have already tapped all the buildings in the kingdom?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Perhaps they already visited your kingdom that day and forgot that they had? Perhaps they visited your kingdom when there weren't available buildings?
    Mmhh, i dont think so, my neighbors dont visit twice, and i am too, cause >100 neighbors - but thx

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Perhaps they didn't look around well enough when they visited and simply missed seeing the hearts?
    i have a "cleared up kingdom", so u cant "oversee" something
    btw my ressource, - town, - characterbuildings are allways full of sparcles and a few single royalbuildings, but not the 9 amphies and 14 theaters

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I don't think every building has the option for sparkles. I had 4 libraries, 3 with sparkles. I collected from all of them, and then an hour later the 3 had sparkles again but the 4th did not

My royal spires and watchtowers almost always sparkle.

If i visit my neighbors i can like theaters and amphies, but mine are non-sparcling ( i monitored the last days since started the threat )
    I have too much? or its a bug?
    i have no neighbors witch have more than 2 of this royalbuildings, so i cant prove this...