Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 4-24-14

The Honorable Panda

Fashion Update 4-24-14

Fashion Update:

Android players will need to download Fashion Story-Mothers Day game from google play.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry, everyone! There will be a Fashion Story update this week, but it's been a bit delayed. We won't be able to get it out today, but we hope to make it available as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Are you looking to share your gratitude, but flowers don’t quite say it? Celebrate your loved one with Breakfast in Bed in Fashion Story!
    Don’t miss out these other Mother’s Day items!

• I Love Mom Wall Decor
    • Kiss for Mom Decoration
    • Mother’s Day Table

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    The catalogue is 7 hours. Here are some pictures of some of the other items

Lingerie Display 77,500
    Mothers Day Table 35,500
    Wire Dress Hanging 35,000
    I Love Mom Sign 60,000

The 'Kiss for Mom' is the Mom and the little girl - 14 gems

LTO Breakfast in Bed 36 gems

I haven't looked in the closet at the new hair etc yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Here is the new catalogue

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-24-14 at 02:37 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I want some LTO that's pretty,springy kind of display. Hopefully that doesn't cost a lot of gems. I was going to buy Spring display but decided not to in case this week there's a better display.

Executive Chef
    I thought it was a teaser and was too excited :P
    I'm still very happy with finally getting the holiday Egg display I wanted so much so anything new will be welcome, really.
    But I prefer a short catalogue in pink (not pale) or lilac to match with the flowers I got from egg chest.

Executive Chef
    I was something different than the normal Spring themed displays, decor and catalogs. When was the last time we had a real theme? A theme that wasn't related to a holiday or wasn't season based? I'm sick of that because again I can't remember the last time we had a real theme.

Any ideas for the LTO??

I definitely agree. But lately we have had some themes like Victorian theme and the leau stuff. But I agree with you that we should get a theme and stick to it for some time

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I was something different than the normal Spring themed displays, decor and catalogs. When was the last time we had a real theme? A theme that wasn't related to a holiday or wasn't season based? I'm sick of that because again I can't remember the last time we had a real theme.
    I guess the art pop runway, which wasn't much, and no real catalog to go accompany it. I'm hoping at some time they add more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by morganstorm View Post
    I definitely agree. But lately we have had some themes like Victorian theme and the leau stuff. But I agree with you that we should get a theme and stick to it for some time
    Yes well matter fact Victorian theme last yr was the week immediately after Easter. We've had a lot of art deco after that, and eclectic. I loved them all. I hope for something indoor related. Seems we have an over abundance of outdoorsy items.

Executive Chef
    I hope for spring themed decor and catalogue and really want them to bring back the Floppy Hat Display and Afternoon Picnic as LTOs for a few days, I didn't get to buy them when they came out and it bothers me, I like these two displays.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I guess the art pop runway, which wasn't much, and no real catalog to go accompany it. I'm hoping at some time they add more to it.
    I keep hoping for a catalog to go with the pop art display. Then I shall be happy.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast