Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What crops sell best / make money

What crops sell best / make money

Can people please share what crops sell well (and make money) in the newspaper and what quantities people are usually looking for? I haven't really pursued selling crops, but my silo is full all the time now with the new crops.

Thanks for any words of wisdom you can share.

Lemons sell very well, even at the max price. They get snapped up even in quantities of 10.

I have tried to sell rice and seaweed. Business is slow with those two.

In my experience, when I use the feed mills to convert crops into pig feed and sheep feed, those feeds sell very well too. I sell the feeds in fours.
    Last edited by boandm2; 04-20-14 at 10:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't sell a lot of crops, but I think lemons and strawberries tend to sell quite well, generally at a high price too. I will buy flax all the time as I can't plant it fast enough to be continually making feed for the sheep, pigs and alpacas.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Farm Supplier
    tomatoes and potatoes have been moving exceptionally well recently, as long as they are not overpriced
    blueberries and lemons disappear as soon as you put them in the slot - even at max prices

I alaways buy lemons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sn7643821 View Post
    I alaways buy lemons
    always lemons.. cant have to many lemons!!

Executive Chef
    I sell everything at max price. I refuse to give discounts and everything sells out we'll enough. For me strawberries and peanuts take a few days to go but they eventually do. I always buy lemons. Never blackberries though, even though I can always use them. I'd buy lemons for the same price but get cheap when it comes to them. O.o. Go figure!

In my experience I sell flax and spinach! Flax because you need it for the studio, pig feed, sheep feed, lama feed. I use it all the time in the studio my self because I only need one piece of wool which allows me to stretch one collection of 8 sheep over 8 products. Possibly other people think the same way. I sell spinach because it's used in the deli and the juice maker, and given that it takes 2 hours to produce, people might not be able to put aside space for that. Where as I always plant at least 8 at all times. At night before bed though I always plant only spinach and peppers to allow me to sell some when I start playing again. And if you've got nothing left to sell in your market make tonnes of wheat sell 10 at a time as I find it never sits! I myself find that I get down to my last two quite a lot! Because that's in to many products to even mention! Lol
    Hope this helps! Happy farming!

Lemons.

Executive Chef
    I'm forever selling apples and cocoa beans and they're usually snapped up quickly.

I constantly have to buy flax and sugar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast