Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Super Great Suggestion!!

My Super Great Suggestion!!

I have an awesome idea . As a reward for reaching Level 99, allow players to access one of the old challenges that they missed before starting play!!! Maybe once every six months offer the opportunity to do a missed challenge -- I think that would be really fun and inspire players to keep going!!!

Oh yes, I am no where near 99 but I think this is a fabulous idea!

Grand Emperor
    Yes, this is a great idea. I'm all for allowing players who missed goals to be able to do them.

Executive Chef
    I'd like 2 c just 1 special a challenge 4 reaching lvl 99. That way everyone would have something to strive 4. Not a old challenge since there'll b players who might've already completed the old challenges. This way EVERYONE WOULD B INCLUDED NOT JUST SOME ..
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 04-19-14 at 07:48 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Yes, this is a great idea. I'm all for allowing players who missed goals to be able to do them.
    Me too.

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE this idea. Also as Elaine mentioned above, some special challenges and appliances for those of us who reach level 99

Love the idea! Something to mix it up a little!

Rhino Keeper
    Great idea SamsMom, it really is a 'stupendocious' idea...let me add my few pennies to this...TL, this may be tough to work but I hope you are listening...it pains me to see fellow level 99ers quitting cuz there is nothing left for them to do except wait for updates and bake rvc...by now this crowd has spent enough gems and time to be really committed to the game...and will spend more so it pays in the long run to keep these players...
    There should be more of a reward for reaching level 99, or else why strive for it? Pls do consider something for this group...and though we don't say it, I'm sure everyone here appreciates the game or else we wouldn't be sticking around despite not much to do at this level...so good work guys, and pls do think of us....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    ...let me add my few pennies to this...TL, this may be tough to work but I hope you are listening...it pains me to see fellow level 99ers quitting cuz there is nothing left for them to do except wait for updates and bake rvc...by now this crowd has spent enough gems and time to be really committed to the game...and will spend more so it pays in the long run to keep these players...
    There should be more of a reward for reaching level 99, or else why strive for it? Pls do consider something for this group...and though we don't say it, I'm sure everyone here appreciates the game or else we wouldn't be sticking around despite not much to do at this level...so good work guys, and pls do think of us....
    I'm so glad that someone is advocating 4 something I totally agree w. I'm currently finishing up my last 5 appliances and cooking RVC and EGT on my other 17 slots. Soon I'll b 1 of those ppl who will b sticking around only 4 the monthly challenges.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 04-27-14 at 07:39 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsHappyMom View Post
    I have an awesome idea . As a reward for reaching Level 99, allow players to access one of the old challenges that they missed before starting play!!! Maybe once every six months offer the opportunity to do a missed challenge -- I think that would be really fun and inspire players to keep going!!!
    Ooooo I love this idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast