Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Bait Shop and New Bait!

Rhino Keeper

2nd Bait Shop and New Bait!

A second bait shop is available to purchase for $95,000 (I think that's what it was). Build time is 2 days. There is also a new bait which consists of 1 wax, 2 wool, 2 flax and 2 anchovies. Make time is 4 hours *faint*
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

I cant produce the new bait and i have all ingredients needed!

Rhino Keeper
    Does any one have any pictures?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	13129

Eta: apologies, I don't know how to make it bigger!
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! The new bait is in the old shop too, I don't know why I didn't check there first.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    A second bait shop is available to purchase for $95,000 (I think that's what it was). Build time is 2 days. There is also a new bait which consists of 1 wax, 2 wool, 2 flax and 2 anchovies. Make time is 4 hours *faint*
    Usually when they say the build time is 2 days, it's really more like 26 hours - yeah! We should be able to make a lot of bait for the eggs that will drop from fishing on day 9 (I'm saving my bait until that egg drop kicks in).

Executive Chef
    So I made some new bait. It has a maximum price in the market for 283 and with it I caught at salmon with a max price of 262
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    So I made some new bait. It has a maximum price in the market for 283 and with it I caught at salmon with a max price of 262
    I also caught a salmon, on a hot spot.

Ten i used the spicy one on a hot spot and caught 2 salmons....

I guess there is something special about the new bait that we didnt discovered yet...maybe you only get salmons and tunas, or maybe there is a tiny chance to get more than 2 fishes..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by guchivila007 View Post
    I also caught a salmon, on a hot spot.

Ten i used the spicy one on a hot spot and caught 2 salmons....

I guess there is something special about the new bait that we didnt discovered yet...maybe you only get salmons and tunas, or maybe there is a tiny chance to get more than 2 fishes..

I am just guessing here but I think with the new bait it may be you are guaranteed either salmon or tuna. Where as with a spicy bait, there is no guarantee just more of a chance of salmon or tuna.

I used my new fancy bait on a hotspot. I may use a second one not on a hotspot. If it guarantees salmon or tuna, it is a waste of using a hotspot.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    As I thought, I used it with no hotspot and caught a salmon again. So, better to use it without a hotspot if it always gives salmon/tuna.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast