Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Blue Bell Dragon - Crafting (IOS) REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm really very sad in the arena have only opponent Dragon LV 13 and 12. I have to heal 73 dragons and 70 bells, must give up on crafting a 2 Bluebell. I am very sad, is too difficult battle Arena
    I'm taking a break from Battle Arena too. The last tournament left a bit of a bad taste. I've got my bluebell already and don't see any use for a second one. No more fighting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    91 bluebells... Razorback took down lvl 12 blue moon BM++!
    Gambate! Good luck! You're so close. Fight-o, fight-o!

Rhino Keeper
    94 bluebells now!!! I'm not giving up!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Is there a limited timer on this one?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm really very sad in the arena have only opponent Dragon LV 13 and 12. I have to heal 73 dragons and 70 bells, must give up on crafting a 2 Bluebell. I am very sad, is too difficult battle Arena

73 dragons to heal? That could take many days to do. There are better battling strategies than going through all your dragons, getting them exhausted, in an attempt to win.

While you are healing dragons you can still battle. Make space in some red and green habitats and when you have a nest free buy fire and forest eggs and hatch them. Use these babies to fight your battles and if they lose, sell them.

Occassionally the babies will get the lucky strike and win and you will not exhaust any more dragons that you need for battle.

You can use this strategy during tournaments as well so that you don't get into this situation again with so many dragons unable to battle.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm taking a break from Battle Arena too. The last tournament left a bit of a bad taste. I've got my bluebell already and don't see any use for a second one. No more fighting for me.
    I've been also not fought at Amazon, Black Knight and I have so many leftovers in the camp Leviathan beads, Morningstar, Gladiator, Arrow etc. my stock is getting confusing. It would be nice if you could sell the extra parts.
    Last edited by Drachenia; 05-14-14 at 10:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    97 bluebells! I'm gonna get this one today!

Rhino Keeper
    Epic razorback took down tropic 14 BMM and I have 98 bluebells.... 1 more to go!!!

Rhino Keeper
    And.... My great epic razorback takes down Titan 13 B++M! 99 bluebells and off to craft for 36 hours! This crafting was better than last time. I was on holiday and returned with 10 days left and 60 bluebells. But the tournament changed everything and 30 wins gave me 26 bluebells (excluding gold rounds and the last round) so I still had some hope and my epic razorback and infinity have been the best fighters getting me the remaining bluebells quickly.... I remember last time for the venetian, it was quite a struggle and I had to buy 4 masks for gold. This was more relaxed and enjoyable. Can't wait to see the next craftable dragon!!! Good battling everyone!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Is there a timer, kooky? I have about 10 more to go and would prefer not to speed up. Is it expiring Friday morning afternoon or evening Pacific time....?