Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Bell Dragon - Crafting (IOS) REMOVED

Yay, hatched mine yesterday. Now my cherry blossom dragon has a flower friend to play with!

Rhino Keeper
    Just returned from my 12 day holiday... Couldn't play at all during then. I'm at 62 bluebells right now... I'm hoping for this dragon but won't be too disappointed if I don't get it cause it's gonna be hard to get those bluebells fast. I can buy around 7-8 of them but that's it. It's nice with the emerald knight tourney on. I'll get to beat the low level opponents and get some bluebells before the tourney goes. It's nice not having to worry about those dangerous ones near the end, though it would like to have a second champion after my razorback. For the next few days, I'll be able to play an average of 12 rounds a day so around 30 more bluebells should be achievable. I know battles are random and I shouldn't ever assume anything in the arena, but sometimes randomness can be good- that's what the razorback tourney taught me when I finished just before the event ended after deciding to give up atleast thrice... So I'm just going to use my razorback at every dragon in the arena and if it loses, my epic infinity will be there. My razorback is kinda strange. It takes down level 14 super rares in one bash but always loses to level 1 commons... Randomness again, I guess. Good luck everyone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    Just returned from my 12 day holiday... Couldn't play at all during then. I'm at 62 bluebells right now... I'm hoping for this dragon but won't be too disappointed if I don't get it cause it's gonna be hard to get those bluebells fast. I can buy around 7-8 of them but that's it. It's nice with the emerald knight tourney on. I'll get to beat the low level opponents and get some bluebells before the tourney goes. It's nice not having to worry about those dangerous ones near the end, though it would like to have a second champion after my razorback. For the next few days, I'll be able to play an average of 12 rounds a day so around 30 more bluebells should be achievable. I know battles are random and I shouldn't ever assume anything in the arena, but sometimes randomness can be good- that's what the razorback tourney taught me when I finished just before the event ended after deciding to give up atleast thrice... So I'm just going to use my razorback at every dragon in the arena and if it loses, my epic infinity will be there. My razorback is kinda strange. It takes down level 14 super rares in one bash but always loses to level 1 commons... Randomness again, I guess. Good luck everyone!!!
    At 64 bluebells now..... And counting...
    Hope I can do this!!!!

82 bluebells now !!
    i think the blueblee journey is ending on 18th May ~ and I think i still have a chance with it !
    And good luck everyone

Rhino Keeper
    76 bluebells now.... I'm battling hard!!! With playing 12 rounds a day, I should be able to get it! But nothing is certain with the weird randomness of this game!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    76 bluebells now.... I'm battling hard!!! With playing 12 rounds a day, I should be able to get it! But nothing is certain with the weird randomness of this game!!!
    You may face a few tough opponents at times.
    I am hatching mine.

Rhino Keeper
    80 bluebells.... Think I will make it? My gold is over.... But I have four epic ultra rares and one champion evolving to epic now and another one going to be hatched soon! I'm battling hard!!!

New Resident
    Is anyone having issues with receiving their bluebells? I am at 99 and haven't received a bluebell for my last two wins.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RHoop View Post
    Is anyone having issues with receiving their bluebells? I am at 99 and haven't received a bluebell for my last two wins.
    You can only hold 99 bluebells at a time. You can go craft the dragon to use up your blue bells , then you can continuing collecting them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can only hold 99 bluebells at a time. You can go craft the dragon to use up your blue bells , then you can continuing collecting them.
    I thought I needed 100! Thanks!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast