Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much for adding the fortunes to our book icon. I forgot I had one to do, wondered why my book was back since amazingly I'm done early for the first time ever, and found the Skunkupie one. Gave the pie. Finished. Book gone again.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got ivy hungry tummy, after making 15 living wood which is such a pain, I didn't get any skunk pie! Now the quest is stuck and I don't want to waste another 15 living wood, is there a RNG thing in this game?

Executive Chef
    I too am on Ivy's hungry tummy. I actually have one skunkupie from a long time ago but am reluctant to give it up as I only have one. I still don't see what the reward is, so it this one worth skipping for five gems? Will I then go on to the next fortune in a few days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I too am on Ivy's hungry tummy. I actually have one skunkupie from a long time ago but am reluctant to give it up as I only have one. I still don't see what the reward is, so it this one worth skipping for five gems? Will I then go on to the next fortune in a few days?
    There is no reward! I gave up my only pie for this, and got nothing! Nada, zilch, zero! What kind of fortune is that? Methinks TL made a boo boo.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I'm also on Ivy's Hungry Tummy ... Have a Super Yummy Pie from somewhere, but not the right pie. Sent out Belladonna exchange and no Skunk-u-pie returned. Living wood too hard to come by to send out another, so will probably skip with gems in order to move on. TL must have boo booed somewhere ... Thought this was sposed to be a fortune.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    There is no reward! I gave up my only pie for this, and got nothing! Nada, zilch, zero! What kind of fortune is that? Methinks TL made a boo boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    I just got ivy hungry tummy, after making 15 living wood which is such a pain, I didn't get any skunk pie! Now the quest is stuck and I don't want to waste another 15 living wood, is there a RNG thing in this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by tcgms17 View Post
    I'm also on Ivy's Hungry Tummy ... Have a Super Yummy Pie from somewhere, but not the right pie. Sent out Belladonna exchange and no Skunk-u-pie returned. Living wood too hard to come by to send out another, so will probably skip with gems in order to move on. TL must have boo booed somewhere ... Thought this was sposed to be a fortune.
    Interesting... This should be my next one to do.. I will check to see if this fortune is working right.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Interesting... This should be my next one to do.. I will check to see if this fortune is working right.
    I asked about this back on page 4 when shipower first posted all of the new fortunes ... Response I got was it and the next fortune are 1 split into 2 & something about not wanting to ruin it for other players ... So, the reward comes with the NEXT fortune??? Dunno, makes no sense to me.

Executive Chef
    We gave skunkie pie and got nothing back,,

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think you are supposed to get something back from the hungry tummy fortune since in the conversation with Ivy, she says that she wants a pie before she tells you her next fortune. So I don't think this is a fortune, but a lead-up to the fortune.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tcgms17 View Post
    The hint in this goal provides an idea of how to get Skunku-pies. Trading with Belladonna may provide you with a Skunku-pie, but it is not a guaranteed drop. The reward for this goal is Ivy's assistance in telling your next fortune. Ivy's requesting the Skunku-pie because she's a bit hungry from helping with all of the previous fortunes. Help her out a bit, and she'll help you in return! Please remember that fortune goals do not actually provide actual rewards. The fortunes provide bonuses to assist you with building your Castle.
    Last edited by DessertWolf; 04-30-14 at 02:41 PM.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast