Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well I would also be upset, if I did not get any of the rewards after completing the fortunes!
    I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com so can agent can check your game . There may be something specific going on in your game causing this.
    I haven't gotten a fortune since the last one I did where I found 5dark seeds and those came at a time when they were very helpful! Upon checking this thread I see I have finished the last new fortune and now I wait until we get more. Except for the Skunkupine fortune, which I got through easily because I was lucky to be sitting on two excess pies, I have received a reward and in every case it has been the one associated with the fortunes listed here.

It worked correctly for me. It doesn't seem to be working for you mejuliexxxx, and since your game is crashing in addition to not getting fortunes, you are in a most frustrating situation and I can't believe your game is working properly. kooky panda has pointed you in the right direction and your frustration is understandable. I hope it is fixed for you soon and that you are able to finish the fortunes without further mishaps. There is an issue with the one skunkupine fortune and the stated restitution for those who completed this one hasn't been released to us yet, but there is something not right in the problems you are having. We all are waiting on that one, but you have other things going on. It will be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well I would also be upset, if I did not get any of the rewards after completing the fortunes!
    I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com so can agent can check your game . There may be something specific going on in your game causing this.
    Thank you, I'll try that now ... just thought I'd pop in and say that - I deleted the game and reinstalled it - but, as you can see, number 13 was just the same
    lol

photo.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13488  

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I haven't gotten a fortune since the last one I did where I found 5dark seeds and those came at a time when they were very helpful! Upon checking this thread I see I have finished the last new fortune and now I wait until we get more. Except for the Skunkupine fortune, which I got through easily because I was lucky to be sitting on two excess pies, I have received a reward and in every case it has been the one associated with the fortunes listed here.

It worked correctly for me. It doesn't seem to be working for you mejuliexxxx, and since your game is crashing in addition to not getting fortunes, you are in a most frustrating situation and I can't believe your game is working properly. kooky panda has pointed you in the right direction and your frustration is understandable. I hope it is fixed for you soon and that you are able to finish the fortunes without further mishaps. There is an issue with the one skunkupine fortune and the stated restitution for those who completed this one hasn't been released to us yet, but there is something not right in the problems you are having. We all are waiting on that one, but you have other things going on. It will be okay.
    awe, thank you
    yes, very annoying and frustrating I'm going to write the email now ... will let you know what happens (if anything does happen )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mejuliexxxx View Post
    Thank you, I'll try that now ... just thought I'd pop in and say that - I deleted the game and reinstalled it - but, as you can see, number 13 was just the same
    lol

photo.jpg
    You don't get the reward in the popup screen for the fortunes. You get the fortune in the game when you do the action. So in this one when you collected from old Thomas house 2 mysterious venom popped out. These are the reward (just not shown in the success popup).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

so .... I am on the last fortune in the current list -

The Magic Beans Fortune
    (One of these animals will give you Magic Beans)
    Collect from Purple Cow x 1
    Rewards: Dark Seeds x 5

problem is - I don't have a purple cow & can see no way of getting one :-(.
    Will I be stuck on this forever - can't skip it with gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1965butterfly View Post
    so .... I am on the last fortune in the current list -

The Magic Beans Fortune
    (One of these animals will give you Magic Beans)
    Collect from Purple Cow x 1
    Rewards: Dark Seeds x 5

problem is - I don't have a purple cow & can see no way of getting one :-(.
    Will I be stuck on this forever - can't skip it with gems.
    Make sure you've expanded to the magic garden, do the quests to unlock it, collect from it until you trigger the paranoia quest. This quest line will give you the purple cow.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You don't get the reward in the popup screen for the fortunes. You get the fortune in the game when you do the action. So in this one when you collected from old Thomas house 2 mysterious venom popped out. These are the reward (just not shown in the success popup).
    As I've said before ... I even check the inventory and the rewards don't show there either ... I don't get them! The photo was (I thought) just to show you I'm not getting anything ... if I did a grab of the inventory, that wouldn't be proof (I thought).

Anyway, I had a reply from them and I know they haven't even gone into my account because they've said pretty much the same as you have here.

There is something wrong with my game! another thing ... it's only letting me sent 2 gifts ... it's bugged and no one seems interested in the money I've already spent on it!!!!

guess I'll put it down to experience and stay well clear of it!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mejuliexxxx View Post
    As I've said before ... I even check the inventory and the rewards don't show there either ... I don't get them! The photo was (I thought) just to show you I'm not getting anything ... if I did a grab of the inventory, that wouldn't be proof (I thought).

Anyway, I had a reply from them and I know they haven't even gone into my account because they've said pretty much the same as you have here.

There is something wrong with my game! another thing ... it's only letting me sent 2 gifts ... it's bugged and no one seems interested in the money I've already spent on it!!!!

guess I'll put it down to experience and stay well clear of it!
    If you haven't done the funny fortune yet (chop a fern to get gems) can you please do this when you get it.

1. Take a pic of your gem total
    2. Complete the goal and take a pic of the success screen (you won't see a reward displayed)
    3. Take a pic of your gem total

If you don't see the increase in your gem total those are the pics you'll want to send through to support. If you've already done that quest the next one is the hero one (collect from theatre to get swords). You'll follow a similar thing to the other except instead of taking pics of you gem totals it will be pics of your swords.

As for the guests we can only send a max of 3 each day. If youre only able to send two it means your neighbour is maxed on an item (80 counts as maxed for earth wisps). Try another item until one goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Make sure you've expanded to the magic garden, do the quests to unlock it, collect from it until you trigger the paranoia quest. This quest line will give you the purple cow.
    I already have the magic garden - I have been playing for about a year - but I dont have a purple cow - could I not have received it ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1965butterfly View Post
    I already have the magic garden - I have been playing for about a year - but I dont have a purple cow - could I not have received it ?
    Which goals do you have open in your quest book?