Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    The fortunes should not cost gems to skip! While I enjoy the element of random fortunes in the game, sometimes the fortune is more like a punishment. When I got the fortune of chopping dead trees to get fruit, I was maxed on all fruit and low on coins to buy the trees and my kitchens were too tied up to use the fruit... I didn't feel very fortunate! I wish we could have a "save for later" option or at least be able to decline the fortune without paying gems.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's a good idea. Even better, TL just keep the fortunes as to get x collect from y. The end, simple, quick and with it a good reward. The building cost enough, please do fortunes as they have been but not like Ivy and her illusive Skunkupie.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tcgms17 View Post
    I'm also on Ivy's Hungry Tummy ... Have a Super Yummy Pie from somewhere, but not the right pie.
    Actually it's exactly the right "Ivy's favorite pie". It should be counted for this "fortune". I hope TL will fix it.

Host(ess)
    🌴tks Aggwynn, so much more to this game it's amazing🌴

Yeah, I'll add my support in the disliking of the Skunk-u-pie fortune. I've done the trade twice with no Skunk-u-pie as well. In the process of my third one, but regardless of whether I get it, this was a chore more than any kind of rewarding, and used way more precious resources than even some main quests.

Rhino Keeper
    I've done it 4 times :/

Executive Chef
    Feeling frustrated on this one guys! I've traded with belladonna 4 times now. I'm on my 5th try now. If I don't get this stinky pie this time I will have to spend the 5 gems. I'm with several folks here...I already shelled out so much for this tent. It's a real shame. Hope this type of fortune is not repeated!

Executive Chef
    Finished my 5th trade-still no pie- paid 5 gems. Wasted resources and gems...

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry folks, taking a look at the Skunku-pie fortune right now. Unfortunately a couple of our team members are out this week so we might not be able get a fix out right away. Thanks for your feedback!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

I agree with so many of the comments. The Fortune Tent was not suppose to be a quest tent. We paid 250 gems for the "weekly" fortunes that haven't been weekly and now we have to get a rare drop to continue. It wouldn't be so bad if the Trade we had to make used resources that were readily available. Rat Tails!!! I have ****ed 10 skunks and not received one. My pet skunk has quit dropping them. I have been trying for days to get 5 more tails and they are no where to be found. I'll keep going. Not using gems on this. Its not part of the story line so it can take as long as it takes.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast