Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 196

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

  1. #181
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    Recently got the Glimmerdust Fortune but it had no reward with it. Told me to go to mushrooms, so I did. Then it showed I had finished the fortune quest but gave me nothing. What did I do wrong?

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by rrjra View Post
    Recently got the Glimmerdust Fortune but it had no reward with it. Told me to go to mushrooms, so I did. Then it showed I had finished the fortune quest but gave me nothing. What did I do wrong?
    There is no reward for completing Glimmerdust Fortune. With these Goals, the reward is within the fortune. You received 10 Glimmerdust when you collected from a Mushroom which completed this Goal.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

  3. #183
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,123
    I gave in. So many quests that need rat-tails, so many times I have to sent my knights on a Adventure on Simple Feast instead of Spicy Feast, so many missed gems that way, so little progress. I'm at "Gifts for Bella" and need to make dark plants, so I need a lot of glimmer fragments and shards, so I realy could use the next Fortune... Cost me 5 gems, but gives me a lot of head-rest...

  4. #184
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I gave in. So many quests that need rat-tails, so many times I have to sent my knights on a Adventure on Simple Feast instead of Spicy Feast, so many missed gems that way, so little progress. I'm at "Gifts for Bella" and need to make dark plants, so I need a lot of glimmer fragments and shards, so I realy could use the next Fortune... Cost me 5 gems, but gives me a lot of head-rest...
    I too finally gave up on Ivy's hungry tummy and spent 5 gems to skip the skunkupie. I don't know which was more annoying - having to spend the extra 5 gems on what should have been a fun fortune quest, or that I didn't think to gem it earlier!

    I did the Belladonna/ rat tail trade around 20 times plus the Belladonna/ dark plants trade another 6 times. It's ridiculous that I didn't get the pie with that many attempts. I was stuck on it for about 7 weeks. I really think the drop rate needs to be adjusted on this one.

  5. #185
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,613
    Ivy's Hungry Tummy Fortune

    How many Belladonna trades does it take to get most people the skunkupie? I have used up my entire stock of rat tails on this and NOTHING. This fortune is really annoying. I wish we had the option to just skip a fortune if it's utterly impossible to get (for free) and just move on. At this rate I'll NEVER move on!

  6. #186
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    252
    I've completely lost track of where I'm up to with my fortunes but I haven't had any for AGES so presumably I have one to complete. But which one,?? Any way to tell?

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    I've completely lost track of where I'm up to with my fortunes but I haven't had any for AGES so presumably I have one to complete. But which one,?? Any way to tell?
    If you don't receive any fortunes after collecting from the Fortune Teller a few times, then you're most likely done with the ones that are in the game. I checked out your account and you've completed all that's available right now.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

  8. #188
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    252
    Ah brill!! Ty.

  9. #189
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    252
    What confused me was people talking about the fortune tent to help them complete Sister Sister. Guess I missed the boat there.

  10. #190
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    50

    Fortune Teller Tent

    I seem to have come to the end of the Fortune Teller goals, think the last one was chopping a log. Are there any more goals coming up? If not, I'll put the tent into storage. Thanks

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •