Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

New Resident
    Recently got the Glimmerdust Fortune but it had no reward with it. Told me to go to mushrooms, so I did. Then it showed I had finished the fortune quest but gave me nothing. What did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by rrjra View Post
    Recently got the Glimmerdust Fortune but it had no reward with it. Told me to go to mushrooms, so I did. Then it showed I had finished the fortune quest but gave me nothing. What did I do wrong?
    There is no reward for completing Glimmerdust Fortune. With these Goals, the reward is within the fortune. You received 10 Glimmerdust when you collected from a Mushroom which completed this Goal.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I gave in. So many quests that need rat-tails, so many times I have to sent my knights on a Adventure on Simple Feast instead of Spicy Feast, so many missed gems that way, so little progress. I'm at "Gifts for Bella" and need to make dark plants, so I need a lot of glimmer fragments and shards, so I realy could use the next Fortune... Cost me 5 gems, but gives me a lot of head-rest...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I gave in. So many quests that need rat-tails, so many times I have to sent my knights on a Adventure on Simple Feast instead of Spicy Feast, so many missed gems that way, so little progress. I'm at "Gifts for Bella" and need to make dark plants, so I need a lot of glimmer fragments and shards, so I realy could use the next Fortune... Cost me 5 gems, but gives me a lot of head-rest...
    I too finally gave up on Ivy's hungry tummy and spent 5 gems to skip the skunkupie. I don't know which was more annoying - having to spend the extra 5 gems on what should have been a fun fortune quest, or that I didn't think to gem it earlier!

I did the Belladonna/ rat tail trade around 20 times plus the Belladonna/ dark plants trade another 6 times. It's ridiculous that I didn't get the pie with that many attempts. I was stuck on it for about 7 weeks. I really think the drop rate needs to be adjusted on this one.

Executive Chef
    Ivy's Hungry Tummy Fortune

How many Belladonna trades does it take to get most people the skunkupie? I have used up my entire stock of rat tails on this and NOTHING. This fortune is really annoying. I wish we had the option to just skip a fortune if it's utterly impossible to get (for free) and just move on. At this rate I'll NEVER move on!

Rhino Keeper
    I've completely lost track of where I'm up to with my fortunes but I haven't had any for AGES so presumably I have one to complete. But which one,?? Any way to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    I've completely lost track of where I'm up to with my fortunes but I haven't had any for AGES so presumably I have one to complete. But which one,?? Any way to tell?
    If you don't receive any fortunes after collecting from the Fortune Teller a few times, then you're most likely done with the ones that are in the game. I checked out your account and you've completed all that's available right now.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Ah brill!! Ty.

Rhino Keeper
    What confused me was people talking about the fortune tent to help them complete Sister Sister. Guess I missed the boat there.

Farm Supplier

Fortune Teller Tent

I seem to have come to the end of the Fortune Teller goals, think the last one was chopping a log. Are there any more goals coming up? If not, I'll put the tent into storage. Thanks

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast