Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter egg event 04-15-2014 (IOS)

Is there any way I can get more eggs? I'm growing Firapples or Pumpwings all the time, my forest dragon is questing as much as possible, and I have a backlog of dragons to evolve/hatch. I'm seven levels away from the battle arena, so that's out.

I'm so frustrated. I got sand bagged by a diamond dragon in the battle arena. I spend days during tournaments stuck on a single diamond/diamond hybrid. These events having been much more forgiving in the arena than the tournaments. Why now?

If you're low level and don't have the arena available to earn eggs, don't fret. I'm at level 150 and won't be earning eggs either.

Farm Supplier
    Are there different prizes for different players? I completed 1 part of the goal, got a lily dragon, then got a spring bridge. There is no habitat in any of the shadows....Now what? My egg is almost done hatching, where am i to put it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziMisterman View Post
    Are there different prizes for different players? I completed 1 part of the goal, got a lily dragon, then got a spring bridge. There is no habitat in any of the shadows....Now what? My egg is almost done hatching, where am i to put it?
    Based on the picture of the Lilly Dragon it looks like it is a three color dragon (purple, white , green) so it should thrive in a purple, white, or green habitat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmage650 View Post
    Is there any way I can get more eggs? I'm growing Firapples or Pumpwings all the time, my forest dragon is questing as much as possible, and I have a backlog of dragons to evolve/hatch. I'm seven levels away from the battle arena, so that's out.
    You can keep your nest or nests full and you get an egg for every hour the egg is on the nest.

Dang Fruitful is hogging my only nest and I have a Life in the breeding den ready to go. I need about 130 more gold for another nest, so that's out. I still don't even have the Dyed Eggs!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I don't mind paying for 4 Dragon habitats, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to place many of my Dragons. I just want to have the special habitats available for upgrade to four Dragons.
    And, btw, I'm on the opposite side from you on paying for the special habitats. I'm ok paying for a habitat that holds more Dragons, but w the new "Special" habitats, you are paying gold for regular size habitats. That is a trend I don't want to support.
    Anyway, since the Dragons in this event don't have any colors in common, they can't all go in one habitat, but the Spring Meadow one would work, I believe, if increased to 4 Dragon size. I think they all have Pink or Green. I think the Lily might be the only one without pink.
    Easter Bunny from last year is red/yellow I think, so it wouldn't fit with others anyway.
    I just want TL to remember those of us who are maxed on habitats when they release all these new nice habitats. (;
    Yeah I know they only hold 3, its in my post on the page before this. I just meant that if we want the special habitat cap raised they wld probably raise the price too. I'm not close to the habitat cap yet so I like having the special offers on the different habitats. I just meant for the spring meadow so we can fit the dragons from the Easter adventure. I do agree we need more habitats, we got expansions and we need more habitats. Sorry I shld have explained better. ❤
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Broggoy View Post
    These are the prizes of the Easter event:

Individual Prizes:

Dyed Eggs

Lily Dragon (white, purple, green, 12 hours)

Spring Bridge

Marshmallow Dragon (pink, purple, yellow, 10 hours)

Spring Dragon (pink, yellow, green, 28 hours)

Community Prizes:

Spring Flowerbed

Easter Egg Tree

Easter Egg Dragon (pink, blue, yellow, 15 hours)

Just reposting this here because some people seem confused about the prizes. There is no special habitat for these dragons as they all have 'normal' colors. Also the Easter Bunny Dragon isn't associated with the Event.

How come I don't have the Easter egg hunt on my game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowstarr69 View Post
    How come I don't have the Easter egg hunt on my game?
    Could be because:- It's ios only, have you got the latest version of the game, or level too low..... Also Have you force closed?
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz