Thread: help with free gifts

New Resident

help with free gifts

Hi wonder if anyone can help. I try everyday to send free gold to neighbours however every time I do it it always says I have already sent today or the neighbour as reached the limit for the day. However this happens everyday and th amount of gifts not sent is always the same amount of friends I have so if I sent gift to 32 neighbours as soon as I press send the next message I get says gold sent but 32 of your neighbours did not receive because u already sent today or the neighbour reached their limit for the day. Also if I add a new neighbour once they accept I go to send them a free gift of gold but can't as straight away it says you already sent them today but how is that possible if I only just added as neighbour. I'm trying to send gold because I need some sending back in return but because it keeps saying I already sent I'm not getting any gold back. Can anyone advise thanks

Executive Chef
    You can only send 3 per day
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

New Resident
    But it always the same amount thats not received iv tried every day since starting the game when I started only had 2 neighbour so if I sent to them it said same 2 your neighbours did not receive and its same everyday like if sent to 18 neighbour it would be 18 did not receive. It seems like I'm sending them everyday for nothing as none ever get sent. And my gold been empty now for almost 2weeks I'm trying send it so I can get some back the game is useless if u can't get gold to buy anything as most the items on their you need gold not coins.

Quote Originally Posted by chard39 View Post
    But it always the same amount thats not received iv tried every day since starting the game when I started only had 2 neighbour so if I sent to them it said same 2 your neighbours did not receive and its same everyday like if sent to 18 neighbour it would be 18 did not receive. It seems like I'm sending them everyday for nothing as none ever get sent. And my gold been empty now for almost 2weeks I'm trying send it so I can get some back the game is useless if u can't get gold to buy anything as most the items on their you need gold not coins.
    U don't need gold to get the dragons u can breed them, for example fire x air
    can get u firestorm, eagle, honeybee, etc.
    Just put two dragons in the breeding den and see what comes out.
    As for the gold situation u could email TL support for them to check ur game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chard39 View Post

Gold is nice to have but you don't need it to buy things in the game. What is it that you want to buy?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).