Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who's a member of the 10k RP club?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I have 0 walls, dont see the need. Curious why people think RP are important?
    As I recall, but could be totally wrong, in the earlier stages the RP's were needed for expansions. So at one point they were very important.

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    If I remember correctly, the baron says early in the game that the only thing that matters are royal points. So clearly, this is a tread for baron minions
    Hahaha!!!

Just hit 300k...woohoo! 5525RP

Executive Chef

I had 6868 RP but I really wasn't even thinking about hitting the 10k,
    I just put everything I don't want back in storage,
    Now I am at 5544 RP, not that I care much about them, I prefer less cluttered layout
    Last edited by Liloze; 01-10-15 at 02:27 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I also don't care about RP, I only have about 2,000 out, cos I like a lot of space, but I did pass 400,000 XP last week. If I can get to 500K, I'll die a happy woman, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I also don't care about RP, I only have about 2,000 out, cos I like a lot of space, but I did pass 400,000 XP last week. If I can get to 500K, I'll die a happy woman, lol.
    Congrats �� Two thumbs up ����
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Excellent! I will hit the 400k very soon. Feb at my current XP growth rate. I don't focus at all on XP, it just comes. As for the 10K RP, I don't focus on that goal. I hit +8000 last week by pulling out all my buildings, but they are back in storage as t doesn't fit my layout. I might try to break it just a short time before all goes back in the cellar.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    312K XP. 15058 RP, i can get over 15100 if i have more place to put out some of my stash. all royal buildings are lv5 (20 amphitheaters,12 theaters,1 of every other kind) i used to have 20 upgraded cathedrals, all sold making place for new buildings , try to upgrade all my city buildings to lv5 too, including 20 windmills, slowly but soon to be done.
    I had to invite you to be a neighbour, just to see it.....on my second account I worked for weeks to build my amphitheatre, implored my neighbours for fur, ...that is a impressive achievement.

Nightclub Owner
    The max I have seen is around >35 Amphis, above you that, jeopardize your ability to do quests.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345