Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Who's a member of the 10k RP club?

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    267
    I have 4,597 Royal points, 216,348 XP and Level 50. I have so many royal buildings in storage. Going more for a look and don't really like when it looks crowded. I'm pretty OCD! Haha!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

  2. #12
    Executive Chef Chaotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ajax1964 View Post
    for the record I'm at 10,842 Rp and 197k XP
    hey ajax, which buildings are your favorit?
    theater, cathedral or amphie?
    btw, what RP are possible if u had all normal ressource buildings, characters, and one of each other building?
    anyone knows or build up?

  3. #13
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    i am 3/4 of the way to level 50

    only have 5000 rp on the board

  4. #14
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio,USA
    Posts
    27
    I am @ level50 with 8419 royal points, an 189,302xp!

  5. #15
    Host(ess) eatup2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ajax1964 View Post
    for the record I'm at 10,842 Rp and 197k XP
    Ajax. Is there something wrong with your RP calculator?

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    199,388 xp, also 8060 rp. Would like to go to 10k, I could have enough buildings for it but hard to find spaces.

    (dont want to be too crowded...always a hard decision)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

  7. #17
    312K XP. 15058 RP, i can get over 15100 if i have more place to put out some of my stash. all royal buildings are lv5 (20 amphitheaters,12 theaters,1 of every other kind) i used to have 20 upgraded cathedrals, all sold making place for new buildings , try to upgrade all my city buildings to lv5 too, including 20 windmills, slowly but soon to be done.
    Last edited by onemansmiracle; 04-25-14 at 03:58 AM.

  8. #18
    Executive Chef Chaotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    312K XP. 15058 RP, i can get over 15100 if i have more place to put out some of my stash. all royal buildings are lv5 (20 amphitheaters,12 theaters,1 of every other kind) i used to have 20 upgraded cathedrals, all sold making place for new buildings , try to upgrade all my city buildings to lv5 too, including 20 windmills, slowly but soon to be done.
    omg
    where do u get all the fur for that?!?!
    15058...thats hard to beat...but as i started i couldnt imagine to have more than 2000rp, or crafting ONE expansionpermit...
    ill play, crafting and try

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    omg
    where do u get all the fur for that?!?!
    15058...thats hard to beat...but as i started i couldnt imagine to have more than 2000rp, or crafting ONE expansionpermit...
    ill play, crafting and try
    amphitheaters alone took about 8 months to build and upgrade... this game really taught me how to be patient. now i am a whole new person.lol

  10. #20
    Host(ess) eatup2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    312K XP. 15058 RP, i can get over 15100 if i have more place to put out some of my stash. all royal buildings are lv5 (20 amphitheaters,12 theaters,1 of every other kind) i used to have 20 upgraded cathedrals, all sold making place for new buildings , try to upgrade all my city buildings to lv5 too, including 20 windmills, slowly but soon to be done.
    I have taken the time to look at everyone's proclaimed Royal Point totals; OneMansMiracle is no joke! That can't be said for everybody.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •