Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmama64 View Post
    I'm done with bunnies. My cats bring them home every day along with other former living creatures:-(
    Haha Yeah I want somethnig more fashion related also. I'm glad for all the people who asked for bunnies, but something that's both easter-ish and more fashion themed would be more my cup of tea than a bunch of animals again.

I also hope its not in the box, also hope its not in a new version for android... As far as I remember we have new versions for FS coming just after restaurant. Well, Lets hope we will get the bunnys on tuesday :-)

I assume theres a mistake and thats the teaser for farm...
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmama64 View Post
    I'm done with bunnies. My cats bring them home every day along with other former living creatures:-(
    Maybe you can put the new bunny display next to your shop cat. (^_-) My shop cat is watching the birds in the bird bath.

I hate to say it but that really does look like a box prize to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if it is a box, I hope they also release an LTO so that those who don't do boxes can have something to purchase for Easter. I personally don't see any thing special in this display. I would much rather prefer an egg display with models in cute outfits holding the eggs.

Executive Chef
    I'd love to have an Easter LTO with both girls and bunnies too,something like the Holiday Egg Display.I hope TL will open that box again for Easter or if we have a new box to be opened too, but I still hope for no box it would be unfair.
    Also I wait for a beautiful spring catalogue preferably in pink.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    Even if it is a box, I hope they also release an LTO so that those who don't do boxes can have something to purchase for Easter. I personally don't see any thing special in this display. I would much rather prefer an egg display with models in cute outfits holding the eggs.
    I completely agree. I am not personally interested in bunnies, or dogds, or reigndeer in my shop, lol. I do like cats....but anyway I would love a colorful egg display with some girls in spring dresses.

Please let us at least have a pretty Easter LTO! :-)

Well Im pretty sure is going to be a box. I hope Im wrong
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    Bunnies made me buy gems for the first time.:P Truth is I just didn't know I could use my debit card,how stupid I can be!If it's a box I'll have big chances to win them, if not much better for me I'll spoil my avatar with some gem dresses. So happy :P

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast