Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Firemane Dragon 4-11-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH MY DEN ! this is getting really annoying ! i understand it's about luck and BLAH BLAH but 11 consecutive firestormes? REALLY????????????????
    It happens. Try not to take it so personally. You give a game power when you do. I got 14 Laserlights in a row once! And a kazillon love dragons!

Hang in there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    It happens. Try not to take it so personally. You give a game power when you do. I got 14 Laserlights in a row once! And a kazillon love dragons!

Hang in there
    LOL ))))) why would you say i take this app so personally? those 15 fails ( got 4 more ) are not such a big deal. however, after i got cherry blossom, i started to get ONLY commons and that's quite weird. i tried for lacewing and i got 10 love dragons, 8 charms and 4 lucks ( not even a rare dragon ) and 4 poison dragons while i was trying for double rainbow. it is normal to believe that there is something wrong with the game if you were in my situation because i got lots of problems with this app . In January ( cannot remember the day) , when i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. thank you for the encouraging words because i will need for the next breeding attempts and i wish you good luck and hopefully NO MORE LASERLIGHTS AND LOVE DRAGONS !

Rhino Keeper
    Dear, I got same problem before, got jst Mist when trying Leo, from level 35 to level 42, nothing else but Mist in a row, an no Leo until now. but then I recognize that every version I have different lucks. Now the new Spring version is very nice for me, I got most of which I try for :-) before it, the Halloween version is OK too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    Got it second try with Diamond x Mythic.
    Thank you, finally got it with your combo..😊

Executive Chef
    LOL ))))) why would you say i take this app so personally? those 15 fails ( got 4 more ) are not such a big deal. however, after i got cherry blossom, i started to get ONLY commons and that's quite weird. i tried for lacewing and i got 10 love dragons, 8 charms and 4 lucks ( not even a rare dragon ) and 4 poison dragons while i was trying for double rainbow. it is normal to believe that there is something wrong with the game if you were in my situation because i got lots of problems with this app . In January ( cannot remember the day) , when i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. thank you for the encouraging words because i will need for the next breeding attempts and i wish you good luck and hopefully NO MORE LASERLIGHTS AND LOVE DRAGONS !
    So many wired things happened with u in past hope u get firemane dragon soon and I think u can email TL to check ur breeding bcoz I also used to do and always got reply from them

Rhino Keeper
    Got him on my main acct after 3 tries using diamond/eagle!! Can't wait to get him to epic! But am having the worst luck trying to get ANY of the latest releases on my 2nd acct at all :'(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    So many wired things happened with u in past hope u get firemane dragon soon and I think u can email TL to check ur breeding bcoz I also used to do and always got reply from them
    thank you for understanding me, my dear virtual friend ! i emailed them because i got 2 more firestorms since my last post. at least those firestorms keep my nests full which is good for our world event )) i'm trying to see only the positive aspects.

@813vv: i got most of the new dragons and i like the new version of DS because it does not crash anymore. i also got HUGE problems trying for leo ( over 20 mists ) , finally got it by accident.

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!! I just got firemane on my 2nd try with diamond/mythic was trying for Easter dragons also but got this yay!!!! 9 hrs

Got Firemane with Air/Firestorm on third try.

Executive Chef
    i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. !
    I'm sorry! I did not mean to offend you ~ I would certainly take it very personally knowing your history! TL is lucky you didn't walk and you are still around and can laugh

Here's to new dragons!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast