Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Firemane Dragon 4-11-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I'm sorry! I did not mean to offend you ~ I would certainly take it very personally knowing your history! TL is lucky you didn't walk and you are still around and can laugh

Here's to new dragons!!
    Don't worry ! you did not offend me ! NOT AT ALL ! There are indeed lots of players who take this app very personally. I was one of them few months ago. But i learnt who to play this game in a fun way and now i don't spend lots of money trying for those new dragons. and guess what? since i changed my "game style" i got almost all the dragons i wanted ( diamond included ) . But i thought it was strange to get so many 12h in the breeding den. It was not TL's fault after all, because i got a honeybee fail and now an Easter dragon ( i am very happy because i did't have it ) . I am still trying for firemane and i hope i will get this "rare" dragon.

Fails so far: 18 firestorms, 1 honeybee, 1 easter dragon.

New Resident
    Got Firemane with Clockwork and Carnival. Guess I got lucky 'cause I wasn't trying for it. It seems that when I'm not trying for anything I particular is always when I get the new ones and the dragons I don't have....when I try, forget it, takes me forever and I still don't end up with what I'm aiming for! Now if only I could get Bubble ! After all this time, still can't get it

Fashion Designer
    update of my fails : 1 firestorm, 1 air, 1 clockwork/scorpion ( don't know what it is yet ).

so, i got 3 super-rares today : 1 honeybee, 1 easter and 1 clockwork/scorpion. never happened to me before... seems like diamond - mythic is a really good combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got it with diamond/mythic while trying for the bunny. First try with this combo for any dragons, and got atlas on a second attempt.

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    update of my daily fails : 1 fire , 1 firestorm, 1 mythic

still no firemane but i like the diamond-mythic combo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    update of my daily fails : 1 fire , 1 firestorm, 1 mythic
    still no firemane but i like the diamond-mythic combo
    Breeding for Mythic on my second account. 2 firestorms, 2 firemane and no Mythic yet

Executive Chef
    Lol!!! I just breed breed diamond/myhtic and got 9 hrs again

Was trying for easter dragon with diamond and atlas, got this twice in a row. Check my island.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ritika47 View Post
    Was trying for easter dragon with diamond and atlas, got this twice in a row. Check my island.
    Hey!!!! Me too got 2 from diamond/mythic

Fashion Designer
    after 1 eagle and 1 firestorm i FINALLY got it with diamond and mythic. FINALLY !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast