Thread: Upgraded trades?

Upgraded trades?

This morning I did the fruit trade (25 strawberries and 5 sugar) which I've been doing a lot lately to offload the strawberries I get looking for dire boars. After I collected it I got a pop up saying the trade route had been upgraded to "rare fruit trade" (40 strawberries, 25 glimmer bulbs, 3 sugar) which gives 10 energy in 2 hrs instead of 5 in 1 and gives 5 trade tickets? Has anyone else had this? I checked the forum and couldn't find anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	13020  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormysteph93 View Post
    This morning I did the fruit trade (25 strawberries and 5 sugar) which I've been doing a lot lately to offload the strawberries I get looking for dire boars. After I collected it I got a pop up saying the trade route had been upgraded to "rare fruit trade" (40 strawberries, 25 glimmer bulbs, 3 sugar) which gives 10 energy in 2 hrs instead of 5 in 1 and gives 5 trade tickets? Has anyone else had this? I checked the forum and couldn't find anything.
    Did you collect a glimmerbulb recently? That triggers the upgraded trade. You're stuck with it now! oh, and the 5 trade tickets are only for the first time you do the trade. It drops down to 1 ticket after that. There is a gob of discussion about this somewhere, but I dunno know where. Maybe someone else has that info.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    In the advanced search box up above type in Royal Exchange, starting on page 2 post #13 is when the upgraded trade was first noted. Then it goes from there with all the information. Spoiler alert...there's no going back, you're stuck with the new trade.

I would post the direct link but my system won't allow me to at the moment.

Ha, you can tell I never used to do this one! Do any of the other ones get upgraded?

Nightclub Owner
    This trade will be upgrade a second time to "Magic Fruit Trade" once you collect from your magical garden. Cost will be 60 Strawberry, 40 Glimmer bulbs & 6 Magic Fruit, 4 hours + 15 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    The Monster Trade (I'm not sure that's what it's called) will be upgraded to the Troll Hunter Trade: 20 Troll Horns, 20 Creep Tooth and 20 Bones.