Thread: Same gift notifications popping back up the next day

Fashion Designer

Same gift notifications popping back up the next day

I've always wondered this, but what causes some gift notifications to come back again the next day? I originally thought that it occurred only when someone sent you a gift the previous day and they were maxed out on gifts when you tried to gift back. But some of the ones that pop up seem to be ones that I'm almost certain that I successfully gifted the day before. I know it's an old one because there is no option to accept or decline and the time stamp is usually like 22 hours ago or something really weird. Anyone know if this is just some glitch that happens to everyone or is there a method of gifting people that will prevent this from constantly happening? Is it when the gift gets declined?

Executive Chef
    U might try posting this on the Bug and Issues Forum since it seems like it should go there.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefington View Post
    But some of the ones that pop up seem to be ones that I'm almost certain that I successfully gifted the day before. I know it's an old one because there is no option to accept or decline and the time stamp is usually like 22 hours ago or something really weird. Anyone know if this is just some glitch that happens to everyone or is there a method of gifting people that will prevent this from constantly happening? Is it when the gift gets declined?
    It happens to everyone. It doesn't appear that there is anyway to prevent it from happening unfortunately. I have them coming back even two days old.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    U might try posting this on the Bug and Issues Forum since it seems like it should go there.
    It isn't a bug. It seems to be part of the game's design.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, good to know. I was hoping there was a method of fulfilling gifts that would prevent this from happening. But oh well, there's always RS 2! :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I had some pop up this morning, 4 days old, that I had already gifted. Happens often

Quote Originally Posted by Chefington View Post
    Thanks, good to know. I was hoping there was a method of fulfilling gifts that would prevent this from happening. But oh well, there's always RS 2! :/
    Nooooo don't say that lol!