Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/10/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    K, cool, thx! ...am I right in assuming that fish market is only a gem purchase or anyone think it advisable to wait til last part to see if it's "quest-able"??
    I was just going to ask that. It's 120 gems to buy but I don't want to spend that many gems at this point. I bought the Memarid Pond a while back and it has been somewhat of a disappointment. I get more stuff on a regular basis from the regular ponds and wells and more frequently than the Mermaid Pond. I don't want to spend gems if it isn't going to really going to help that much.

Fashion Designer
    The Windmill worked for Step 2 for me.

Shame that we need 2 visits to the troll pit so early in this quest. It kind of takes the shine off 'update day' as you will get stuck for the day after just a couple of minutes play. Now what am i going to do with my Alicorns, ready and waiting....

Fashion Designer
    re: Fish Pond

Is the Breaded Fish a guaranteed drop? Or is it a rare drop, like syrup from the Maple Tree?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    re: Fish Pond

Is the Breaded Fish a guaranteed drop? Or is it a rare drop, like syrup from the Maple Tree?
    Breaded fish, Catfish Soup, Baked Butterfish, and Mercury Feast are all rare drops from the Fish Market.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Breaded fish, Catfish Soup, Baked Butterfish, and Mercury Feast are all rare drops from the Fish Market.
    Thanks for the info Glimmergate!! The updates are gooa and intresting!! How is your health now?? Thanks for all the awesome updates..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I was just going to ask that. It's 120 gems to buy but I don't want to spend that many gems at this point. I bought the Memarid Pond a while back and it has been somewhat of a disappointment. I get more stuff on a regular basis from the regular ponds and wells and more frequently than the Mermaid Pond. I don't want to spend gems if it isn't going to really going to help that much.
    Call me Ms Impatient but I went ahead & bought one lol ...sounds pretty cool, with the rare drops reported by glimmergate...& I figure if there's a quest for it later, in part 4, then I'll just have TWO lol

Executive Chef
    The section that requires a Feral Lands adventure ... Does it have to be done from the Queen's Court (or King's Keep) or can it be done from the barracks??
    (I ask 'cause I'm also working on the Glimmer Gate & trying to get that dang legendary key scroll from the dark caves, and I think *that* can only happen through my Court)....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Call me Ms Impatient but I went ahead & bought one lol ...sounds pretty cool, with the rare drops reported by glimmergate...& I figure if there's a quest for it later, in part 4, then I'll just have TWO lol
    I'm impatient too. Used up the last of my gems on it.

For the "Thou art too graceful" step -- does anyone know if the Tavern has to be at Level 3 exactly? Or will a Level 4/5 tavern work as well?

Also, thanks for the update! I got a chuckle out of Ivy complaining that the Faeries won't speak to them with my Faerie Respite & Goddess Tree clearly visible in the background. Going back in time for these quests makes for some fun moments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine2005 View Post
    For the "Thou art too graceful" step -- does anyone know if the Tavern has to be at Level 3 exactly? Or will a Level 4/5 tavern work as well?

Also, thanks for the update! I got a chuckle out of Ivy complaining that the Faeries won't speak to them with my Faerie Respite & Goddess Tree clearly visible in the background. Going back in time for these quests makes for some fun moments.
    Lvl 3 and above

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast