Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/10/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jannywanny86 View Post
    them boars are annoying!!!!
    Be happy with it and stock boar tusks and feral magic. You will need it later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Is Kaz supposed to be walking around my kingdom or does he just stay in his house? Cuz I haven't seen him anywhere...
    He does not walk around the kingdom. (Though he might in the future? We don't know!)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, I'm happy to see the boars..I need the tusks when sending out adventures

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see Kaz and Thurston walking into the tavern TOGETHER

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry ,,,, I don't think it's right. To get troll stuff from the boar, I try so hard to get the boar,,,, and the last few days,,all I get is the troll horn and the bones and creeps tooth, I have the other beasts for all those things and now we have kaz house.. That give that stuff too so please we need more tusks ans magic bags

Farm Supplier
    Not had any boars today, have chopped loads of strawberries and visited all the usual places. Still need one feral magic to finish part 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Has the drop rate for the boars decresed? I know they were always a little "rare" and I've had patience, planting strawberries over and over, timing my collections from the other "haunts" to be able to do them quickly one after another, chopping tons of iron ore, and I would get boars.

However, i have not seen one for two days, and I have now harvested well over 100 strawberries, chopped down too many iron-rich rocks to count, collected from 3 sap trees in a row every time they are ready to harvest, and collected from the usual other spots (sabina's house, etc.).
    And no, I do not have another monster in my kingdom - I keep turning up the music to double-check, and I am triggering trolls and skunkipines and then immediately go harvest strawberries after ****ing off a different beast.

I understand the need for patience, and that all things come gradually, but this is REALLY tedious when they don't come at all and I am doing the same thing over and over and getting zero results! (and on top of that is the fact that even if I do spawn one ever again, it likely wont' drop a tusk, but that's an entirely different issue .

Anyways, if everyone else is getting boars still, I guess I'm just in that "low point" in my game, but it just seems really really strange to have not been able to spawn even one!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    Not had any boars today, have chopped loads of strawberries and visited all the usual places. Still need one feral magic to finish part 3.
    After my earlier post have had a few boars and got my last feral magic to complete part 3. yippee

Remember the boars spawn in ponds and wells too (one spawned in the swampy pond )
    Last edited by maguar; 04-23-14 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Removed off topic sentence
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I check Old Thomas's house a boar pops out...what is he doing in there?
    Oh wait, he's wandering about my kingdom. Does he know the boars have set up camp in there?