Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/10/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha those two... We hope they get along soon too =)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I've looked thorough the thread and cannot find an answer, therefore, apologies in advance if this has already been asked.

In relation to part 9 to create the trollish weapon rack - can you have the long swords and troll clubs in inventory, or do they need to be crafted at that specific step. I only ask as I'm not at that step yet and do not have the option to craft stout axes which means I can only do those when I get to that step. So, does that mean the others can only be crafted/accepted when that step arises. Apologies for the number of step words. I hope someone can decider what I am asking. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Looks like 2 trips to the feral lands unless the boars start dropping pelts.
    Is this true? Has anyone else got pelts from boars after two feral lands adventures?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Hi, I've looked thorough the thread and cannot find an answer, therefore, apologies in advance if this has already been asked.

In relation to part 9 to create the trollish weapon rack - can you have the long swords and troll clubs in inventory, or do they need to be crafted at that specific step. I only ask as I'm not at that step yet and do not have the option to craft stout axes which means I can only do those when I get to that step. So, does that mean the others can only be crafted/accepted when that step arises. Apologies for the number of step words. I hope someone can decider what I am asking. Cheers
    you can use the items in your inventory, and once you finish part 9, the option to craft stout axes and trollish weapon rack will be gone too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Is this true? Has anyone else got pelts from boars after two feral lands adventures?
    I got some in my first adventure as part of this quest
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

1st collection: kaz gave me a sentry horn. Not bad...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    you can use the items in your inventory, and once you finish part 9, the option to craft stout axes and trollish weapon rack will be gone too.
    Ta. Thanks for your response. Cheers

I'm stuck with the don't be so paranoid quest because I can't get any feral magic and I need the last two of them to complete the quest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Just back from my first adventure, received 2 pelts and 2 tusks among other things. Currently crafting clubs and horns for a return trip tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Just back from my first adventure, received 2 pelts and 2 tusks among other things. Currently crafting clubs and horns for a return trip tomorrow.
    I'm having to do the adventure multiple times too for the pelts. So it's a rare item, will it drop from Kaz's house eventually? It makes it even rarer when boars take 50 or more strawberry patches. I've gotten maybe 2 boars from character houses and maybe twice from the sawmill. Those darn boar tusks are rare as well and need 12 for just 1 adventure. Ah well, patience is a virtue.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-12-14 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome ...again

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast