Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story? Version 1.1.7

Wink Castle Story? Version 1.1.7

What's New in Version 1.1.7 ?

A royal decree has removed some troublesome bugs from the game!

guys make sure to update to the new version of Castle Story

https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/cast...555194756?mt=8

release date: 10 April 2014 (today!)

Last edited by sabrinashal; 04-25-14 at 11:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've already heard a nbor having issues with seeing all of her commenters' messages on her wall since downloading this new update ... Part of it is chopped off...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've already heard a nbor having issues with seeing all of her commenters' messages on her wall since downloading this new update ... Part of it is chopped off...
    Yeah - it's reported in the "bug" thread - there are a number of players with the same issue. I'm holding off downloading the new version until it's resolved.

Has anyone else noticed that their game seems to be more buggy after this release? My game seems to alternate between lagging and going supper fast where as all of the sudden a string of 2-3 actions happens at the same time (and this is not when I get email/text/game is loading like it sometimes does).

Fashion Designer
    Don't know what bugs you fixed, but to introduce 3/4 line posts like you did in FS2 is frustrating. Some of my neighbours said 'why are you repeating yourself?'. It seemed like months before you fixed it on FS2, so it should be relatively simple to fix it on CS since you should know what caused the problem. You're ruining my social life! ������

New Resident
    I just 'updated' - I hate the cut off posts. I'll back off playing to see if this gets fixed. No fix, no play.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! It was so frustrating when this happened in FS2 and took them months to fix I'll hold off updating until I see that the bug has been fixed.

Executive Chef
    Never noticed this before so I think this is a part of the update. The fog/smoke surrounding the fang beasts moves and swirls now. It's really cool!

This new "upgrade" is a downgrade! Several of us LOVE to talk & cutting lines to 1 really puts a damper on the game! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this ... There r neighbors not willing to play if this continues ��

I can't download the update cause it asks my credit card info.
    What's the point you ask? Well before it never asked but when I bought some gems with the post pay it says that my payment method is not valid
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast