Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: One line only showing up on wall messages

Rhino Keeper
    YAAAAAAAAAAY! Thanks TeamLava for getting this fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Just fixed earlier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You don't need to install an app it's already on IOS. Just go to settings, keyboard, keyboards, add a keyboard and select emoji. Now when you open your keyboard you can switch between the QWERTY keyboard and emoji by using the little globe in the lower left between the microphone and the number tabs.

Enjoy.
    Thank you, I now have the fun keyboard that I never knew existed!  I don't have all the fun things others have but I guess you need an app and I don't understand how to use it.  But I have these fun things to play with now and it makes me happy!!! I thought it was something to do with the game that I hadn't found yet. Thanks again!!!

EDIT:just found out that there are multiple pages of things to click on when I accidentally slid my finger on the keyboard, much more fun things to play with!! ��
    Last edited by DrP4ever; 04-27-14 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Because I'm clueless!

Many, many useless ones though, too. But glad you're able to do the emoji now. Each category has several pages. The dots above the pics show how many pages and the first page are your most recent ones.
    The other weird, unreadable, curly que fonts are some kind of app or android thing.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-27-14 at 07:08 AM.

Hi there! It seems that updates usually take care of themselves on my I-pad mini. But for whatever reason this 1-line thing has not fixed itself. I've updated my Mini with the latest Apple update offered (7.1.1) . I've then shut the Mini down completely and restarted it. The 1 line glitch lives on for me.

Can someone tell me how to manually accomplish Castle Story's 1.1.8 upgrade? I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks so much!

Hold the phone! Just found this thread "Castle Story Update: 1.1.8" Update is happening as I type! Yay!

New Resident
    If u scroll up or down past a message (so that u can't see it anymore) & then scroll to it again, the rest of the missing message in question appears. Weird.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789