Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Aries Dragon - 8th April 2014

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Ok this is probably a dumb question and may not belong here. But I do want to try for some zodiacs. Which combo should I try for first, to get the original zodiac (whichever one that was). So that way I can breed pink/zodiac for Aries and ect. Sorry I hope that makes sense.

Best and easiest zodiac to get is leo. Blk and yellow. From there breed leo with diamond to get another leo. Breed leo n leo. There are 13 possibilities and 7 are zodiac. 8 if Aries is included. I bred leo n Aquarius and was extremely lucky because I got Aquarius and then bred leo n Aquarius and got Capricorn, Sagittarius, Vigo and Scorpio. Had less than a dozen fails along the way. Hope this helps. Again, I know I extremely lucky but the odds for leo n leo , leo n Aquarius or Sagittarius n Sagittarius are very much in anyone's favor.

NOT adding neighbors. Thx

Farm Supplier
    Meant to say bred leo n leo to get Aquarius.

New Resident
    I got it first try with Pisces and Kitsune 24 hrs. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    think i just got it with aquarius leo...

Farm Supplier
    Any new combos for this. I've gotten all the zodiacs except this one.

Fashion Designer
    Why i been trying for this so long but can not get it, is it still available to breed ? I only have leo and kitsune to try should i use virtue n leo instead? I dont have any zodiac hybrid all i have is leo 😹😒

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Why i been trying for this so long but can not get it, is it still available to breed ? I only have leo and kitsune to try should i use virtue n leo instead? I dont have any zodiac hybrid all i have is leo ����
    I have one on my nest now so yes it's breedable. Combo was Leo and diamond. Id use diamond or any pink dragon you have. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Still no Aries , is skip all new dragon n trying for it , hope I can get it soon

Got it with Leo lvl. 10 and Taurus lvl. 5. It took me at least a month to get this creature. Now... On to Triple Rainbow (sigh)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345