Thread: Syncing problem? No notifications

Rhino Keeper

Syncing problem? No notifications

I'm not sure what to call my problem. Maybe a syncing problem? I always wait before I do anything to make sure I'm synced up and don't have to collect the tips I just collected or serve my food again but my game is going crazy. For example I served some fruit wands and earned a gem then started making the candy apples on those ovens and then a little later I went back to collect tips and the fruit wands were back on my ovens rotten and my gem was gone therefore so were the candy apples I had been baking. Help, I'm waisting money throwing food away and remaking it all the time. I know I'm waiting for it to sync up so I don't know what's wrong. I'm also not getting my notifications any more so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

This sounds like your game maybe was not closed out over night. Your Fruit Wands were probably already spoiled, but they did not display as spoiled immediately. We suggest closing out your game completely before playing each session.

In regards to your notifications, make sure notifications are turned on in your game and in your device's settings. You might try deleting and reinstalling the game if you still are not receiving any.