View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink Recliners

9 36.00%
  • Washing Machine

7 28.00%
  • Long Hallway Rug

17 68.00%
  • Valances for Windows

14 56.00%
  • Antique Dining Room Buffet

12 48.00%
  • Pressure Cooker

7 28.00%
  • Tuscan Styled Fireplace

9 36.00%
  • Room with Built -In Jacuzzi

14 56.00%
  • More Walk -In -Closet Furniture

17 68.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What New Items Would You Like To See?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_L View Post
    More end tables that actually support holding items. I am so annoyed to have purchased 3 tables on which not even a lamp can be placed. A waste of furniture and an opportunity to economise on the space we have in our homes. Wish there were some way of knowing if the table is purely for decoration or if it's also functional.
    Agreed! That is rather annoying. Also there are several styles of kitchen cabinets that have gaps between them when placed side by side. Not good for food prep. Also also, the plant lamp (the one that looks like a flower pot with a vine going up the lamp) cannot be placed on a table, and it is too short to place as a floor lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by iuliacirne View Post
    I would love to see bigger rugs, like the blue one, almost all the rugs are soooo small. And new beds and couches in happy colors like pink, green and corai - it?s summer time c?mon!!!
    Some of the rugs can be placed side by side with no gaps between to create the illusion of a larger rug, if it helps. I would like to see some more wallpaper too. It's been a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, a few suggestions I've been considering:

Now that we have a grill (yay and thank you), I'd like a plate of burgers/ hotdogs to go on my picnic table, maybe with a pair of tongs on the side. Of course, I'll need a picnic table first (hint-hint). With or without a red checkered tablecloth.

A lemonade pitcher, some individual drinking glasses (like the individual coffee cups we have), maybe some mason jar drinking glasses (sorry, I'm on a country kick lately).

I love the idea mentioned in the poll of an antique buffet. The only one I can think of that we have (short of using a dresser from the bedroom furniture) is very cool but modern.

If we get a pressure cooker, we could use some canning jars.

Some kitchen storage canisters that are not all clumped together with every other kitchen implement you can think of. The first rule of having an open house is "de-clutter," right? If you separated all the components of the Bakeware decoration, vary the colors (or not), I think we'd be good to go.

A cookbook on a stand. Or not on a stand. Or an open book as a table/ counter decoration that could be used as a cookbook or textbook for homework.

All right, I'm done ranting for now.
    Last edited by Em_storm; 06-16-14 at 10:56 AM. Reason: thought of something else

I agree with Sivadni on the room size and the doorway's

Nightclub Owner
    New wallpapers! I'm just outta ideas on how to mix and match with the ones we've got!

It would be nice if we could move the door wherever we wanted it, as well as all the openings to all the rooms; some have just to many or in inconvenient places and it would be nice to be able to control that. I could also see where it would be nice to enable to manipulate the view of the home by rotating it around to even go as far as to give you a Birdseye view and to allow you to put up walls all the way in each room which can be individually lowered or raised by clicking on them. This would give it even more a feel of a real home for those that choose to use that feature; which many probably would use.

Rhino Keeper
    I think a room with a built-in jacuzzi would be nice, but it would probably cost gems, so make it cost coins please!
    And also, I think a bathroom should be one of the rooms, like "Standard Bathroom" or something.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Please bring back the "Kit-Kat Clock" and the lighted winter trees. Items I would like to see added: a new Persian rug in lighter colors and a some wall paints in lighter colors. Thanks very much.

New Resident
    Doors!

So simple but will add a lot to the game! It is really annoying having to deal with the computer set up!

Shouldn't you be able to decide where your door way go in your dream home?

Being able to actually customize all the rooms with wall papers would be a great improvement to.

I have bought a walk in closet to find there is nothing for it so I turned it into a barthroom cos there was nothing to put in it
    Hey guys feel free to add me on
    Fashion story
    Bakery story
    Pet hotel story
    Home design story
    My ID is the same but I have different names

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes!! Results have been sent over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12