View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink Recliners

9 36.00%
  • Washing Machine

7 28.00%
  • Long Hallway Rug

17 68.00%
  • Valances for Windows

14 56.00%
  • Antique Dining Room Buffet

12 48.00%
  • Pressure Cooker

7 28.00%
  • Tuscan Styled Fireplace

9 36.00%
  • Room with Built -In Jacuzzi

14 56.00%
  • More Walk -In -Closet Furniture

17 68.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What New Items Would You Like To See?

The Honorable Panda

What New Items Would You Like To See?

What New Items Would You Like to See?

You can only vote once, but pick as many as you want!!

Also please suggest any additional items /decorations you would like to see added to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I would like to see an insert piece or a procedure which would either close off a pre-set doorway or would create and/or enlarge a new doorway. 🔹 I don't necessarily want the doorway where the computer thinks it should be. I then spend a long time finding creative ways to cover the ones I don't want. Sometimes it would be nice to just make it the way I want to make it. Thank you - thank you!!

New Resident
    Inside the Menu Tab where you purchase rooms: it would be very helpful to have a notation that a Chic Bedroom is 3 squares by 5 squares, or whatever the size of that room is. I believe something like that would be much better than selecting one and sliding it around over your area/s to see if you like the fit. Thank you very much!

New Resident
    I agree with sivadni

I would like an American flag to place outside my home -thanx

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sivadni View Post
    I would like to see an insert piece or a procedure which would either close off a pre-set doorway or would create and/or enlarge a new doorway. (...)

Yes, it would be great! Furthermore, I'd like to move the main door.

Quote Originally Posted by sivadni View Post
    Inside the Menu Tab where you purchase rooms: it would be very helpful to have a notation that a Chic Bedroom is 3 squares by 5 squares (..)

Definitely helpful!

Thanks!

New Resident

Cool Wish List

I voted on the washing machine, rug, and walk-in closet. I'd also like to see a greater selection of room sizes. I'm too new a player to know what's available at higher levels to suggest any more items, but slight changes in item presentation might work.

Ideally, any items available for purchase should have at least 3 neutral or basic colour options (grey, beige, white, black, brown, green, red, yellow) and 2 non-basic colour combinations or design (******s, plaid, polka dots, whatever). So far, I don't see too many single items available in several colours or designs.

I'd also like to see the in-game FAQ updated to include the complete rules for land expansions and gifting (or give us a link to the Forum with the complete rules).
    Last edited by Ruby_L; 05-28-14 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Game has item I wished for.

The Honorable Panda
    Results of the poll have been submitted. There were not enough new suggestions for items for a new poll.
    Will check back next month.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    More end tables that actually support holding items. I am so annoyed to have purchased 3 tables on which not even a lamp can be placed. A waste of furniture and an opportunity to economise on the space we have in our homes. Wish there were some way of knowing if the table is purely for decoration or if it's also functional.

I would love to see bigger rugs, like the blue one, almost all the rugs are soooo small. And new beds and couches in happy colors like pink, green and corai - it?s summer time c?mon!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast