Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Executive Chef
    Ummm,first my basket goal is still locked after finishing 30 eggs(got the free one though out of storage),just noticed the only goal I have is to collect one egg each for 3 days...how do we unlock the next item in store? Yes,I finished the 30 eggs with a few(had about 5 eggs to go)gems,but that shouldn't have made a difference in unlocking the basket or the goal after,because I've done it with gems before with no problem,could use some help please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    This is all a bit confusing, but I think I'm starting to understand...

As for the goal with Piper, the goal she gave me was to expand to the herb garden. So I assume I need to do that before I get her Easter-related goal?
    no i have same goal as you,its a separate goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    You can sell the extra eggs. Put them up for Sale in your Shop. If you just need a quick way to dump eggs or any other items, put them up for Sale & then Dismiss them. The item is deleted from both your Inventory & that Shop Slot.
    Not talking about selling the extra eggs, I do that already... Talking about selling the Easter eggs themselves....

Fashion Designer
    Btw, I notice that egg #9 you get from fishing and egg #10!you get from the mine.... Just click on those eggs and that's what it says... All the other eggs say from farming activities

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Btw, I notice that egg #9 you get from fishing and egg #10!you get from the mine.... Just click on those eggs and that's what it says... All the other eggs say from farming activities
    Oh wow! Thnx so much for this info. I had to go check my barn and yep. I'm all set for egg #10. I have 130 pick axes, 50 shovels.....so I'm all good. But I've only got 15 spicy baits. Guess I'll keep making them around the clock so as to be ready for egg #9

Executive Chef
    Time to start stockpiling bait and shovels!!

Farm Supplier
    I tried clicking on the eggs in the collection thing but it isn't telling me what to collect from..Help..could you tell me where we need to collect on eggs 3 and 4 please

Farm Supplier
    Nice, thanks for that info, on my collection keeper only says that i can get them by doing activities on the farm so maybe they updated it when they knew it, maybe they were adding the info on how to get them to get it prepared for the day they are unlocked but they forgot to hide those two eggs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    I tried clicking on the eggs in the collection thing but it isn't telling me what to collect from..Help..could you tell me where we need to collect on eggs 3 and 4 please
    No idea yet... Just says do farming chores.

Executive Chef
    This really isn't very clear at all.

I'm turning in egg #1 as I get them. I haven't got 30 yet, so it has 'turn in' written next to the goal. Egg #2 has a tick next to it and when I tried clicking 'turn in' it takes me to the collections thing and tells me I'm missing 9 other eggs. The problem is - I haven't actually collected any yellow eggs.