Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

I, too, was disappointed in this promotion...as the final egg was only available by mining. My level was too low, so my only other recourse was to purchase or get them by deliveries, which never happened.

If promotions are for everyone, then the drops should have been better planned (I ended up with nearly 600 day 3 eggs. Useless, IMHO) so we could all make at least one or two completions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Request for TL - Now I have to redesign the farm with all the new items - please can we have a fix on the Edit function so that you remain in Edit when you put an item in storage so multiple pieces like paths can be put away without having to close the cellar and start again by going into Edit.

Thanks
    You can stay in edit and put multiple items away. Just hold down on the next item until the arrow fills up, you can then put it in the cellar.
    Last edited by Jnny2good; 04-28-14 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    My dog has not dropped anything yet (other than coins/xp) but for a new pet I would have expected something by now, it's been days.

Is everyone else getting drops from their Easter pets ?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    You can stay in edit and put multiple items away. Just hold down on the next item until the arrow fills up, you can then put it in the cellar.

Wow....I never knew that. Thanks
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Hi, first time posting, so hoping it lands in the right place.
    I have been working hard on the farm, making deliveries etc to build up my egg collection to turn in for prizes on day 10.
    However, I've just read that the eggs will come from the mine on day 10! Am slightly concerned as I haven't expanded to the mine, which means I will be a day short of the collection and unable to turn my collections in to recieve even a gift.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy88 View Post
    Hi, first time posting, so hoping it lands in the right place.
    I have been working hard on the farm, making deliveries etc to build up my egg collection to turn in for prizes on day 10.
    However, I've just read that the eggs will come from the mine on day 10! Am slightly concerned as I haven't expanded to the mine, which means I will be a day short of the collection and unable to turn my collections in to recieve even a gift.
    Welcome to the forum.

Just so you know that you have posted in Easter Event for 2014. Please see Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016 for current event.

Day 9 and 10 eggs aren't released yet but I think it will likely come from the mine. I'm afraid you have 3 options for your case, if the egg does come from it.

1. Is it possible for you to expand to the mine immediately?
    2. Use gems for buying the egg from the mine (wait for egg release)
    3. Buy the egg dipper to make the egg from the mine (wait for egg release)

Please continue your discussion in the above thread.

Closing thread to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-26-16 at 01:43 AM.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273