Day 3- Harvest any Crop
    Day 4- Chocolatier.
    Day 5- Harvesting Apple Trees
    Day 6- Collecting from Pigs
    Day 7- Collect from Bakery
    Day 8- sheep
    Day 9- fishing
    Day 10- Mining

When you collect these Eggs doing random chores, they will show up in your Collection. Once you "Turn Them In" for a goal, they will disappear from Collection.

Throughout the 10 days, you can still collect Eggs from the days before. So tomorrow, there will be a different egg, but you can still collect Pink eggs. These will be added to the Collection as well.

The end goal is to turn in the Collection multiple times to earn more Easter items!!

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Once all the eggs are released you can turn in the collection multiple times (depending on how many eggs you have) - the first prize is the topiary, but all subsequent prizes are the different Easter decos/pets you see on Stormie's farm. The quests are meant to be intermediary prizes so I wouldn't stress too much over it nor feel those are the only prizes you're going to get from this event.

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Can't give too much away about the event! But for prizes, yes after you get the egg topiary there are additional Easter prizes available for turning in the collection multiple times!

For the photo: "The following eggs have been unlocked:" it doesn't mean you got an egg. It just shows you what egg color is for which day. So Day 1 today is the pink egg.

When you do get an egg, you can turn it in, and it will show you how much you have turned in, in the quest book.

Quote Originally Posted by anidayle View Post
    It's so cute!Attachment 13128

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-19-14 at 03:01 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I saw that this morn,happy we won't have to wait till Friday ! Now to plant some giant carrots to lur the Easter bunny onto my farm!

Can we get a 2x mine promotion for the weekend too? I've been saving up pick axes for just such an occasion.

I'm really excited about this egg hunt event. Hopefully there will be some new pets with bunny suit. *hint hint*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Looks like something to capture like the butterflies and moles and formerly the leprechauns in the traps. Notice the collection keeper in the picture.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Looks like something to capture like the butterflies and moles and formerly the leprechauns in the traps. Notice the collection keeper in the picture.
    I noticed that too,hopefully we all won't go coin broke!cant wait though,I'm ready to go Easter egg huntin'!

I can't afford anything like the leprechaun traps again - I went BROKE!!! But I'll live by "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me!" TL won't get me a second time!!! LOL!

Fashion Designer
    Picking flowers?

Host(ess)

Where are the Easter eggs?

Easter egg hunt announced for today. Where are they and why did the announcement stop yesterday?

Nightclub Owner
    You surely must mean Farm Story2 and not Farm Story.

Page 1 of 73 123451151 ... LastLast